Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very strong midfield,now what about strikers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very strong midfield,now what about strikers?

i honestly think with Taarrabt coming we will have the best midfield in the league next season,but as is probably the weakest strike force.we will have piles of creativity coming from midfield but we do need someone to finish them off,and someone good.A decent striker would make the difference between getting to the play offs or missing out,will we get one????

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    i honestly think with Taarrabt coming we will have the best midfield in the league next season,but as is probably the weakest strike force.we will have piles of creativity coming from midfield but we do need someone to finish them off,and someone good.A decent striker would make the difference between getting to the play offs or missing out,will we get one????

****** mate with Taarabt coming a decent striker would be the difference between the Play Offs and the Automatics

The man must be given the No.9 shirt as well.

Comment

Dont jix us "with Taarabt coming"....

Your right though a striker would be key to promotion in my opinion.

Thing is we wont know until the season starts, this Italian could be that 20 goal a season striker were looking for.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

imo we have the squad for a top6, just need that all elusive striker and prolly some competition at left back.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X