The Shop online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shop online

Anyone else having problems with the shop online? Trying to order a shirt here and it just keeps coming up "BASKET EMPTY". Same when I try to add it to the wishlist.

It's like they don't even want me to have one! Anyone else have this problem? can't phone now either so will have to wait!

Are you logged in?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

works on some items not others, presumably out of stock if won't work

Comment

I just purchased a few things no problems but if the items have sold out you'll get a basket empty sign.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

the basket empty refers to flav i think
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I must say that boutique section's Mens Full Zip Hoody looks pretty good for 125 quid with my 10 quid membership discount, if that is applicable? Are the club shop's boutique section goods available for us the common folk to touch and try on? Does anyone know the material it is made from and its thickness? If I have the audacity to buy and wear it to the last home game, will I get rotten vegetables and maybe even punches thrown at me?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i think alot of the gear looks cheap and tacky,any old shyte with a qpr or lotto badge sewn on to it

Comment

i was signed in so im guessing it must be sold out, thanks for the help. what a pain in the ass theres me getting all excited about a 15 quid shirt and its sold out already! the stuff seems really overpriced in general to be honest. in fact to get a home shirt with a name and number (eg COOK 17) and the coca cola badges delivered to NI usually costs nearly 60 quid ... considering you can buy a prem jersey for 40 all in, or since xmas in jjb for 25. not good.

Comment

What annoys me is that we have a new home shirt this year...and a decent one IMHO!

Why are we changing it? How many bought new kits for themselves or loved ones only 12 or so weeks ago at Christmas?

We don't need a new home shirt for next season.

The dreadful away shirts well, those are a different matter. IMHO the home should stay for next year and an exact copy of it but in red and black should be produced as a new away for next season.

Third kits are basically a joke as I cant think of any team who's colours would clash with both of our kits but, we know its just a money spinner that all clubs do...such is life.
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Another new kit - more expense!!:(

Comment

i got the home kit delivered today £19,99 including p&p all my mates r liverpooh an man****e utd fans an they love it

Comment

I keep getting the error message "£275 for a jumper." I've contacted the administrators and they're unable to solve the problem at present.
                        Here for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X