Buzsaky on the wing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky on the wing??

Read on Vitalqpr that Akos played on the wing,why why why?

I know its only a PSF but surely we need to play him through the middle.If he plays RW where does Routledge play?
    Hope Magilton plays him through the middle,then again where do you accomodate Faurlin,Rowlands,Leigertwood?

With Cook out kind of makes sense to play him wide otherwise the middle of the park gets very weak defensively unless you play 451!

Comment

I'd play Hogan on the left, Buzz & Faurlin in the middle & Legs at right back. Rowly or Legs could play as the 3rd CM if we play 4-5-1 with the other one or Ramage at RB.

Comment

I dont like the idea of Buzsaky on the left wing,much prefer Vine out there

Comment

Sure, he didn't play left wing?/ Balanta played there one game.

Buzsacky played centre mid agsinst Karlovic when he came on.

Only against Aldershot did Buzz play left wing
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He HAS to be played down the middle or he might aswell not be in the side. =\

Comment

Once again Magilton played Buzsaky on the left-wing and Matteo centre-midfield tonight. Considering Magilton's reputation at Ipswich for playing players out of position and tinkering, this is starting to get quite worrying.

Comment

I guess it's all just an experiment to see if players can adapt to different positions if needed, that's all.

Comment

Playing Romone Rose at RB has to be a concern surely?
                  Lets just hope its all experimental as if Romone Rose starts RB and Buzsaky on the left vs Blackpool then i think we got a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinQPR View Post
                    He HAS to be played down the middle or he might aswell not be in the side. =\
                    what utter rubbish.. im sure he set up a goal today playing left wing last night.

Plus he is good enough to play anywhere on the field.

would have though it would be much better to have him done the left. and have a strong defensive midfield,

Buz Legs Rowlands or the new Guy routledge.

or

what would you prefer something like.

cook "new guy" buz routledge

If we played that formation you will be moaning that we let in alot of goals straight down the middle of the pitch.

So i say well done Jim trying to accommodate all of our best players.

Comment

.....................CF........................

..............Buzsaky.......................

Vine....Rowlands......Faurlin.......Routledge

***Yes Buzsaky did play LW and set up a goal lst night but there is a world of difference plaing LW agianst Forest Green and playing there against WBA,Reading etc

Comment

jesus.....

1 up front..............

Queue moaning from the stands because of long ball....

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          I guess it's all just an experiment to see if players can adapt to different positions if needed, that's all.
                          I pray youre right about that Rangersoar!

Comment

Its not Right Wing when Buzsaky plays there it is Right Midfield...can't see a problem with him playing there it worked under De Canio.

He is just as effective out there as in the centre which in all fairness he has hardly played for us

Comment

Working...
                            X