Mr Negative resurfaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Negative resurfaces

KLR has resurfaced on Reports site and surely wins first prize as being the most doom and gloom so called fan of QPR I think I have ever encountered

If the guy even attended games then I might even have a tad of respect for his doom and gloom views but he has in his own words been boycotting Loftus Rd for the last year or so.

If you want to put a downer on the rest of your day then dont open the link

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...ay&thread=5271

Has he made into double figures of QPR games attended live yet??

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      KLR has resurfaced on Reports site and surely wins first prize as being the most doom and gloom so called fan of QPR I think I have ever encountered

If the guy even attended games then I might even have a tad of respect for his doom and gloom views but he has in his own words been boycotting Loftus Rd for the last year or so.

If you want to put a downer on the rest of your day then dont open the link

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...ay&thread=5271
      KLR = attention seeker
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

KLR = idio.t

Comment

I dont like biting on Reports site - did so with bp and kind of regretted it BUT that bloke really is the most depressing fan I have ever known
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Christ I thought I was having a bad day over Blackstock.

I may moan a bit but I am actually really looking forward to the start of the season.

Home and away for me .......cant wait.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

"Prmotion talk is so far wide of the mark its just not even worth talking about it, its that unrealistic especially when you see how clubs like Forest are gearing up for the new campaign."

C'mon don't you think he has a point hidden in a load of bitching though?

Comment

no - he's mental
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  no - he's mental
                  bang on, 100%, FACTAMONDO!!!

Comment

Isn't this the same KLR who only managed 2 matches last season based upon his principals?

That would also be the same KLR who thinks Taarabt is nothing but a show pony and we don't need him.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Isn't this the same KLR who only managed 2 matches last season based upon his principals?

That would also be the same KLR who thinks Taarabt is nothing but a show pony and we don't need him.
                      Thats the one.

Comment

Don't know the history of this guy so won't comment on his mental state. You lot do seem a bit obsessed with him though!

I think I agree with Dazzer in that there is an element of truth in his prediction of our chances of promotion.

Comment

cheerful soul isn't he?

imagine his music collection.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                            cheerful soul isn't he?

imagine his music collection.

I expect he finds the Smiths too lively

Comment

Re "It would appear to me that we must be one of the most unprogressive if not THE most unprogressive club in this league, even clubs like Doncaster have scouting networks & set ups at their club that are light years ahead of anything currently going on down at Loftus Road."

What is so wrong with what he said as the above is 100% correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X