Buzz on the left wing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz on the left wing?

Is JM intending to play Buzz on the left wing this year, or is it simply just playing around with the team for a friendly, to give players a run out? I will be very frustrated if i see one of our best players like him on the left wing. I say put him in the middle/a free role, or dont play him. Id rather have Hogan on the wing who is more effective there. Anyone know what position he played on the tour?

Cook if fit could be a big player for us this season.
    He was messed about with by Sousa but could really be a key player if we can get his confidence back. Quality is not lost just fitness
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No way do you stick your most influential player out on the left thats where you'd want to see him if you were playing agianst him.

Comment

JM is well known for playing players out of position...could be a frustrating season if he does here what he done last season at Ipswich

Comment

Magilton was playing Alberti and Faulin in middle recently, this may suggest that he is willing play to ball players in the central midfield births. It sounds like this Faulin lad can get stuck in so it may work

As long as we never see Mahon and Legs as the midfield pairing I will be content

Comment

shame that cook hasnt featured pre season, it would have been great for him to get a run in before the season starts.

Comment

vblockranger, Ipswich fans have said that.

I'd be disappointed if Connolly is played left back and Buzsacky out on the wing. Personally, would like to see balanta out left until Cook returns end of August.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No - end of;d

Comment

agree with Pete. I wouldnt have used to see Balanta to be able to play in the wing, but now i think he is becoming an excellent prospect, and could easily play on the left wing until cook is back. Could even play vine there, or hogan - but i have a bad feeling itll be Buzz - which would almost be as frustrating as when Tomassi played there, which was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Cook if fit could be a big player for us this season.
                    He was messed about with by Sousa but could really be a key player if we can get his confidence back. Quality is not lost just fitness
                    Cook will be lucky to play 25+ games this season in a QPR shirt!

Balanta will have a big season, you can hold me to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X