No announcement yet.

Malaga give up on Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a midfield/frontline including Taarabt, Faurlin, Buz, Vine, Routledge and Rowlands... now that makes me tingle a little bit.

Comment

we will sit back and wait,again while someone like Forest will probably snap him up.

Comment

Very bright talent, if he stays on his feet he is class but striker is a bigger need
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

What a farking midfield that would be, a blind striker would score goals galore.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

I think he could basically count as an attacker, the way he plays!

will smash last years goals scored with him
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Everyone here wants the club to buy him....it occurs to me - does anyone at or associated with the club actually read/pay attention/are influenced by fans thoughts & opnions on i-net messageboards such as this? If not, why do we bother? After all many of us spend a great deal of time on here each day. Is it a bit like p***ing into the wind? Is it just to get things off our chests/vent ones spleen with fellow fans, or is there a more constructive point to it, such as to stimulate healthy debate, encapsulate our thoughts and hopefully find some common agreement? Genuinely curious. If any of it does ever find its way to those of influence then what a positive thing that would actually be.
              Good point Stanley, I often wonder the same as I write messages to people I don't really know all day long puzzling slightly if I'm morphing into DexterforForest or whatever we should call him these days... :tired:

Comment

I think the resounding silence from the ITK crew wd suggest its a "no" then - shame as when he played (against Bristol City?) and scored that late winner I wondered if he cd even be converted into a striker.

Comment

If we could get him and we are going to play 4-4-2 we have to play him up front. He's another one of those players searching for a position, but he is a selfish player and IMHO he should be playing as a second striker and he will score 20 goals a season

Comment

Working...
                  X