X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats why we are called the academy..................lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I decided not to renew my season ticket and until we find a goal scorer I feel I have made a wise move. However I notice when buying a match day ticket the booking fee is £3.50. What am I paying a booking fee and where does that £3.50 go? Is it including the postage cost or am I just being robbed?
      I have decided to go to 16 games. £56 pounds a season on booking charge alone, unless I predict 3 fixtures at a time. Surely this is robbery
      Similar reasons why I haven't renewed.

I was hugely disappointed last season, having put my trust in the Board to spend the money to bring in better quality players. In return for my £600 I saw some football that at best could be descibed as dire and very few goals to enjoy.

The club aimed to improve my matchday experience and failed miserably.

If they want us to trust them again this season, perhaps they can go out and sign better replacements for Camp, Delaney and Blackstock before the season starts in 3 weeks time and then maybe some more fans will renew or buy STs.

Comment

pay for your tickets by cheque, for the cost of two stamps and two envelopes.

Comment

Working...
        X