1 back up GK, 1 LB and a striker..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 back up GK, 1 LB and a striker..

well considering we have one backup GK on trial which is fine.. however have not heard anything about a possible new left back although id like to see borrowdale get a chance would prefer us to have 2 out and out left footed left backs. and as for a striker dex is going so imo that makes us in reality 2 strikers short.

unless balanta is considered a striker we have: vine, pat and helguson plus this possible trailist who is gonna cost us a mil to buy.

take it connolly is a def no go ? would hope we would bring in somebody abit more proven, even a washed up ellington would make me happier than an unknown unproven italian second level striker.

however im always willing to be convinced.

just curious to the timescale we are working on to bring these players in.

getting some1 like taarabt back is vital. as he can change a game and we dont seem to have many players like that.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

no more players in

the tight #### owners dont think we need anymore than a journeyman foreigner

Comment

ps we have taken too long long with taarbt he wont be signing

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
        well considering we have one backup GK on trial which is fine.. however have not heard anything about a possible new left back although id like to see borrowdale get a chance would prefer us to have 2 out and out left footed left backs. and as for a striker dex is going so imo that makes us in reality 2 strikers short.

unless balanta is considered a striker we have: vine, pat and helguson plus this possible trailist who is gonna cost us a mil to buy.

take it connolly is a def no go ? would hope we would bring in somebody abit more proven, even a washed up ellington would make me happier than an unknown unproven italian second level striker.

however im always willing to be convinced.

just curious to the timescale we are working on to bring these players in.

getting some1 like taarabt back is vital. as he can change a game and we dont seem to have many players like that.
        Deja vu...

You could take this post back a year or forward a year and it will read the same. We now actually have less now than we did this time last season - one fewer full back, one fewer striker and one fewer goalkeeper. To my mind, that means we need two full backs, two strikers and a goalkeeper.

You wait for the November injuries and suspensions to kick in and we'll be playing some real poop out on the pitch.

Come on, Happy Pill Brigade; where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
          no more players in

the tight #### owners dont think we need anymore than a journeyman foreigner
          Wrong.

Comment

Jack r u ITK?
            Do you know that we will be signing players?
            U give very direct and blunt answers.
            What r u seeing that the rest of us aren't?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No one is ITK except Gianni, Magitlon, Gorman and the owners.

And yes I would be very surprised if the Italian striker (who may not even sign) is the last signing.

Comment

Why would you be surpried?
                Do you have faith in the owners?
                Do you even believe Mag can sign his own players?
                I will back them but I do think what with all the spin they have thrown at us I'm becoming very nervous. The only real good news for me is the return of Buzz and Vine and good match day ticket pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Why would you be surpried?
                  Do you have faith in the owners?
                  Do you even believe Mag can sign his own players?
                  I will back them but I do think what with all the spin they have thrown at us I'm becoming very nervous. The only real good news for me is the return of Buzz and Vine and good match day ticket pricing.
                  Thats alot of Q's.

I'd be surprised because we have good money coming in for Dex, more than we would need to buy the Italian so im hopeful it would be spent elsewhere aswell.

Faith in the owners? To do what?

Yes I believe he can sign his own players, like Faurlin who was spotted by JG and reccomended, however I doubt very much if the Italian is JM or JGs choice.

Comment

I cant really understand people saying we should give Borrowdale a chance. I know players should be given chances, but its obvious to me that if he cant even make the Conventry bench - then hes not good enough for a team hoping to get promoted. We should be aiming higher than this - but i still think a left back will be signed,

Comment

The only plus side regarding the left back position IMO is that he doesn't need to be a world beater for him to be a vast improvement on DD!

Comment

u say he wasnt cov's 1st choice lb, but surely thats ok considering their 1st choice lb is fox, who is apparantly the best lb in this division?!

Comment

Qblock - he wasn't even their second choice either - he was their third choice!!!

Comment

So, why aren't we in for Fox then?

OK, he's expensive, but the type of PROVEN CCC player we need. (And only one of three we need...)

Comment

Working...
                            X