Buckets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckets...

...as a subtle hint to the board that they need to get their chequebook out how about we send buckets round at the next friendly then present the proceeds to Flavio? I know he will probably only squander it on some mighty tasteful slippers, monogramed with the word "cum" (or so I'm told...) but if we write on the bucket "Leroy Litta free transfer fund" he might just get the message and be shamed into buying someone. Whaddaya reckon? :confused:

I wouldn't contribute the steam off my **** towards a contract for that arrogant, stunted, egotistical, money grabbing trouble maker.

Apart from that, he aint that good

Comment

But apart from that you think its quite a good idea...?

Comment

I do!
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

still wont make a blind bit of difference tbh

Comment

What we gona do giving Flavio £10.50

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              ...as a subtle hint to the board that they need to get their chequebook out how about we send buckets round at the next friendly then present the proceeds to Flavio? I know he will probably only squander it on some mighty tasteful slippers, monogramed with the word "cum" (or so I'm told...) but if we write on the bucket "Leroy Litta free transfer fund" he might just get the message and be shamed into buying someone. Whaddaya reckon? :confused:
              Hi SIAL, Think the buckets are a great idea,I'd be up for it.Don't know if Italians understand sarcasm.Either that or find a poor mans Banksy to apply grafitti across the main entrance doors of LR urging him to invest in a decent striker ( only kidding).But somethings got to be done.Pete's report on Pellicori doesn't surprise me one bit after seeing his stats and what little video evidence there is on the guy.There's probably more talented strikers that can be found kicking a ball about down the Scrubbs. Does that still go on ???

Comment

OK Gee, Yuley and any others interested: I'm happy to bring the buckets, anyone volunteering to hold one?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  OK Gee, Yuley and any others interested: I'm happy to bring the buckets, anyone volunteering to hold one?
                  The next friendly I'm due to attend is Wycombe away subject to receiving the v.i.p. tickets Ive ordered incl.dinner etc which would be a laugh handing a bucket round the dining room,I'll probably get kicked out.The obvious choice would be Southamton at home but thats leaving it a bit late to get a new striker in for the new season with the few coppers we raise plus I don't know if I can make that match.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                    I wouldn't contribute the steam off my **** towards a contract for that arrogant, stunted, egotistical, money grabbing trouble maker.

Apart from that, he aint that good
                    Don't hold back
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X