X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine Starts In Croatia

Vine & Agyemang in attack against NK Karlovac

More...

Tell me to take a run and jump if you wish, and i mean no offence.....
    but dont you think these snippets of news (that are normally already posted elsewhere) just clog up the board?

The less threads, the more constructive debate.

Comment

Probaly a little harsh MYU as its done by many.

I just wish people wouldnt feel inclined to start a new thread everytime they have something to say about a subject that is already being covered.

Probaly the only fault with this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
        but dont you think these snippets of news (that are normally already posted elsewhere) just clog up the board?

What a ridiculous post. The title of the original post makes it very clear what it's about, and at least it is NEWS not some pointless speculation, of which there is too much on all messageboards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post

:nothing:
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

But just a repeat of a thread a couple of places further down.

All im saying is that there is a lot of repetitive threads on here which dilutes the quality of debate. Whats ridiculous about that?

Comment

Working...
            X