Difference Between Us and Nott Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

id rather have our players than theres but id swap the Board over anytime! wish we had there ambition.

Comment

By the end of next week see if you'd swap our squad for yours, not a chance I would!

I'll happily bet anyone on here we finish about you... but youre right this is QPR board...

Comment

To be fair you needed alot of work on your squad bearing in mind what a poor season you had last year.

Blackstock is a decent forward but to be honest we have one of the best defences and midfields in the division.

We also have a brief to go out and playing decent attacking football unlike Billy Davies probably one of the most negative managers about.

Anyway if you have 5 minutes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsZlmRSewo&feature=fvw
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
            By the end of next week see if you'd swap our squad for yours, not a chance I would!

I'll happily bet anyone on here we finish about you... but youre right this is QPR board...

Your posts are more than welcome on here mate, nothing against talking about Forest with Forest Supporters. The problem basically is we've a couple of planks on here of our own that ruin the MB for everyone else by starting new threads continuously with no real substance.

Back to your post which I assume means to say 'finish above us'. I can totally understand your optimism, after all a short while back we were riding that very same wave of excitement about the new season. However, I do think you are getting a little carried away with yourself. From the signings you have made so far probably Mckenna & Gunter would get in our starting 11 and McGoldrick would be worth a look in.

As long as Lee 'teflon gloves' Camp is your goalkeeper I fear Forest not and Blackstock represents fantastic business for us. I'm sure you have been following our comments with regards to Blackstock so there is no need to fill you there.

I would really love to take you up on your bet but TBH I have no idea how well JM will do despite being full optimism for the new season (we not yet played a competitive game under in - bit like your whole new squad). If you are totally honest with yourself you are excited and have no idea what so ever how well you will do next season. One look at how **** you were last year should confirm that mid table is your target this season.

One thing I do know for sure is that on paper our present squad is worth 10-15 pts more than Forest's. We've far more strength and quality in more departments than Forest. You don't have a Cerny, nor a Gorkks or Connolly, maybe McGoldrick is comparable to Vine but you have no one IMO any where near as good as Buzsaky who on his day is the best player in this division. That is also not forgetting the likes of Routledge, Legiertwood & Stewart who could probably all walk into your team on their day.

The only way you will finish above us next season is if we underachieve again on the pitch or if the board doesn't keep its distance far enough to let Magic & G Man get on with it.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-07-2009, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
              To be fair you needed alot of work on your squad bearing in mind what a poor season you had last year.

Blackstock is a decent forward but to be honest we have one of the best defences and midfields in the division.

We also have a brief to go out and playing decent attacking football unlike Billy Davies probably one of the most negative managers about.

Anyway if you have 5 minutes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsZlmRSewo&feature=fvw
              Tbh, you could add another 5-10 goals from Buzz just as good as those shown on that clip, and thats not counting the goals from Plymouth, Hungary etc.
              So if hes in the team when we play you baddog, be afraid...be very afraid ;)

Comment

Best player in the Championship
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  Best player in the Championship
                  Will he be the same after his injuries though
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Forest still need to spend about another 5 million to finish above us............. Ramage and Mahon are still avalible Mr Davies at a reasonable price!!!!!

Comment

and Hall!!!!! please..

Comment

Working...
                      X