Good grief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief

Have all the usual whingers and moaners who claim to be QPR fans now become closet Notts Forest and Swansea fans as it sure does look like it from what I have been reading elsewhere.

The majority of whom do not attend games I may add

There's been a bit of an over infatuation with Forest on here the last 2 days - although we do have some new posters who are forest fans and 2 hooligans from Slovenia (i kid thee not) lol
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Why an earth would anyone at the current moment want to support either of those teams. Swansea imo wont live up to last seasons standerds.
      Notts forest are imo going to be mid table.

Qpr hopefully will challenge top 6.

Rangers all day long.

Just to point out you may come in for a little stick for this being another thread relating to notts forest.
      Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 19-07-2009, 11:43 AM.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Scoland went to Wigan last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Why an earth would anyone at the current moment want to support either of those teams. Swansea imo wont live up to last seasons standerds, and will lose Jason Scotland before the season kicks off.
          Notts forest are imo going to be mid table.

Qpr hopefully will challenge top 6.

Rangers all day long.

Just to point out you may come in for a little stick for this being another thread relating to notts forest.
          Just catching with all the boards out there including this one and it is amazing how many are either swooning over Sousa or trying to convince others that Forest have more serious intentions then us about going up.

It could only happen with QPR fans couldnt it where for some strange reason there are so many who appear to want us to fail so they can shout they told us along we would.

Be positive people,this is a fantastic club we support and who cares about other teams

Comment

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
            Scoland went to Wigan last week.
            Crap yeah i forgot.

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Just catching with all the boards out there including this one and it is amazing how many are either swooning over Sousa or trying to convince others that Forest have more serious intentions then us about going up.

It could only happen with QPR fans couldnt it where for some strange reason there are so many who appear to want us to fail so they can shout they told us along we would.

Be positive people,this is a fantastic club we support and who cares about other teams
            I totally agree, we need to be positive. We have a very good team! No reason why we cant do very well this season.

Comment

We will. I can feel it.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

well, to any negative posters here is the bet

50 pounds ( no pound sign in Slovenia), that we finish finish above Nottingham Forest and Swansea.

Two takers... If you are that confident than it goes 50 pounds the other way if we finish above them.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

is that a bit of tumble weed! think swansea will do well but martinez,scotland and the spaniard they sold(cant remember name) will be massive losses. out of forest signings id only reallylike mcgoldrick n maybe gunter instead of rambo, they will not make top 6, and we will finish top 2. ive sat back n had a chill for A bit and feeling much better. annoyed bout dex but only cos i know the money wont be put towards someone better, but i think with vine n buzz back,helguson fit and routledge on form, alongwith balanta n the new argie, i think we will have more than enuff to go up,and if were up there im sure magic will wana strengthen in january. we are going up, i can feel it

Comment

Looks like no one's willing to take that bet pete!??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      well, to any negative posters here is the bet

50 pounds ( no pound sign in Slovenia), that we finish finish above Nottingham Forest and Swansea.

Two takers... If you are that confident than it goes 50 pounds the other way if we finish above them.
                      Not that I am negative, just being realistic. Tell you what, unless we get any promising signings by the first game of the season, I will enter this bet against you. We need at least one good goalscorer.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                      X