Pellicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danishhoops View Post
    FYI he didn't play for a relegated Serie B team - he played for Grosseto who was in the playoffs for a place in Serie A.

Get the facts right :-)
    You are correct, but he did play for 2 teams last season!

Look he might be good and i hope he is. I just think a less of a gamble would be looking for a proven British goalscorer.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      From Tony Cottee to Mick Harford

Well they say football is all about different opinions but I dont think you could pick two more different players
      True, but my take on this is Pete meant he played in the style of Cottee, Dex was talking about his ability in the air. The offish site commented that his height was causing problems at set pieces.

Anyway, lets give him a fair try.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        You are correct, but he did play for 2 teams last season!

Look he might be good and i hope he is. I just think a less of a gamble would be looking for a proven British goalscorer.
        Agree-much rather have someone that has already done it in the english league
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Judging by Pete's report - and he can hardly be accused of being one of the usual suspects when it comes to criticism - the Italian is a waste of time. I actually think this is good news as long as the board acts on it, rather than waiting till Christmas to realise last season what was patently obvious to all of us that we needed better up front.

Comment

Working...
          X