No To Yugolsav, Yes To Italian..Blackstock Signs Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    It amazes me that when watford buy an unknown from Slovenia, some of our posters say why didn't we sign him first, but when we do sign someone they have not heard of, then they say he must be rubbish without even seeing him kick a ball. I really hope Pellicori turns out to be an outsatnding forward that suits the style that JM and JG want to play, not only because it will see my team doing well but it might show some that they don't know everything.

You have got to admit its a huge gamble when signing a proven championship striker would not be anywhere near as big a gamble!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      You have got to admit its a huge gamble when signing a proven championship striker would not be anywhere near as big a gamble!?
      i think it is pretty clear at this stage our owners will not spend the cash,and prefer cheap alternatives,and before anyone saying what about the £3 million they spent on the unknown Argie,they didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        i think it is pretty clear at this stage our owners will not spend the cash,and prefer cheap alternatives,and before anyone saying what about the £3 million they spent on the unknown Argie,they didnt.
        Yep, its also clear in my house that I have lost alot of interest

Comment

It amazes me that when watford buy an unknown from Slovenia, some of our posters say why didn't we sign him first, but when we do sign someone they have not heard of, then they say he must be rubbish without even seeing him kick a ball. I really hope Pellicori turns out to be an outsatnding forward that suits the style that JM and JG want to play, not only because it will see my team doing well but it might show some that they don't know everything.
          Spot on!

Comment

Everyone knows my views on selling Blackstock, but having seen him (Pellicori), think some of us might be eating humble pie. Including me. Of course no-one can guarantee 20 goals plus, but he will contribute goals and far more than the 2 De carmine gave us last season.

Madge seems to be more attacking in his style.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Is Pellicori def signing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cork Hoops View Post
                Is Pellicori def signing?
                seems pretty nailed on so long as he doesnt miss 3/4 sitters tonight....

Comment

Pretty certain he will. Was seen as a better alternative than Connolly.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It seems Madge wants to play a quick passing game with the forwards getting the ball to feet, Blackstock always struggled to play that way and this Italian may be better suited.

I would have preferred to keep Blackstock so as to be able to change the style of play if it isnt working.

Comment

Was seen as a better alternative than Connolly
                      **** me - we really are setting our sights high!
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Shame we are getting rid of Blackstock decent player at this level.

Wish him well for the future
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Shame the Italians not playing tonight........

Comment

Good post
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Heard that the iti has gone home.........
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

i think with JM's style Balanta will be better than Dex by a country mile.

Comment

Working...
                                X