X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No To Yugolsav, Yes To Italian..Blackstock Signs Monday

Thats the latest at this end.

Forest have agreed terms with Dexter.

Buzz is going nowhere and you will definiteyl be impressed with the Argentinan, when you see him. He will not dive (unlike many Argentinans) and will get stuck in.

Thats about it. Sure, I saw another keeper that I do not reconise and as yet do not have the foggest idea who he is. Does have a little goaty beard
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

We need a quality striker!!! How many times does it need to be said
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Cheers pete, glad the argi looks good, could prove to be a excellent investment.

Italian derserves a chance, and if it is one of the guys mentioned then his record isnt bad so imo have to be optomistic and trust the management.

Im not to worried about the goalkeeper issue. At the end of the day Sousa for most of his reign didnt even bother with a back up keeper on the bence.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        We need a quality striker!!! How many times does it need to be said
        Say it louder

Comment

We need the..........................A Team!
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Martin Lejsal the mystery goalie:

Comment

Shame about Blackstock because most people would put money on him not being replalced before the start of the season except for a cheap foreign import who will do nothing, then after 10-15 games Magilton will realise we need someone who can score goals, in January we will scrap around for an old injury prone striker on the cheap who won't solve the problem either which will mean we miss out on promotion, then next summer the same people will be on this board talking about how we need a 20 a season striker!

Shame about the LB was hoping he would turn out to be a good find!

Comment

thats definitely the keeper with a little more goaty
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Say it louder
                  Say it as loud as you like but sadly the right people

ARE NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!:(
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

you will definiteyl be impressed
                    I'll be my own judge thanks
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                      I'll be my own judge thanks
                      sounds like someone is a bit tetchy

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                        cheap foreign import who will do nothing,
                        and you know this for a fact:confused:

Comment

It amazes me that when watford buy an unknown from Slovenia, some of our posters say why didn't we sign him first, but when we do sign someone they have not heard of, then they say he must be rubbish without even seeing him kick a ball. I really hope Pellicori turns out to be an outsatnding forward that suits the style that JM and JG want to play, not only because it will see my team doing well but it might show some that they don't know everything.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                            It amazes me that when watford buy an unknown from Slovenia, some of our posters say why didn't we sign him first, but when we do sign someone they have not heard of, then they say he must be rubbish without even seeing him kick a ball. I really hope Pellicori turns out to be an outsatnding forward that suits the style that JM and JG want to play, not only because it will see my team doing well but it might show some that they don't know everything.
                            spot on mate good post.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              !00% agree with that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X