So what's the gossip from pete.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the gossip from pete.

Scott, you said Pete had some good gossip, was it just about a player and the Internet.

Bit more than that - or a bit less really.

He watched the players train yesterday so just has some general info about fitness, how we're looking, how we're playing and all that. Few trialists there it seems as well..hopefully he'll get online later (his credit ran out whilst i was chatting to him)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The guy who played left back on Wednesday, will not be given another chance. We will not be signing Connolly and pretty sure Percolli will play some part in Karkovic. Borrowdale is a good bet for start next season. He was 24 the other day and his nickname with players is Gaz. The Italian looked good in training and not out of place and found back of net with ease. I focused on Fauarlin quite a bit on our video for Creje and he is a star in the making. Rowlands, Mahon Ainsworth and someone else (may have been Leighterwood) had a game of golf, but most of the time its spend training. I took the cab for one session to watch them yesterday, ( West Ham come here next week) but the players have been traning twice a day for the whole week apparantly and its been sweltering. Jim is called Gaffer by the players and definitely commands respect from the players and keep his distance.

Everyone's fitness levels look good. As I said earlier, they all leave around 5pm, which will leave me and the MRS to have the hotel to ourselves. Simply cannot get back from Croatia. I wonder if a player forgets his passport as this is needed to travel from Slovenia to Croatia. Not much more, as I don't want to be in players faces having arrived yesterday, but thought a weekend here would be good, little did I know that the players won't be here for most of it
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cheers for that Pete. What's the score with Blackstock, is he there. Rumour here is he's defo gone to Forest.

Comment

Players have just left. Dexter has definitely returned to England, two days ago
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            The guy who played left back on Wednesday, will not be given another chance. We will not be signing Connolly and pretty sure Percolli will play some part in Karkovic. Borrowdale is a good bet for start next season. He was 24 the other day and his nickname with players is Gaz. The Italian looked good in training and not out of place and found back of net with ease. I focused on Fauarlin quite a bit on our video for Creje and he is a star in the making. Rowlands, Mahon Ainsworth and someone else (may have been Leighterwood) had a game of golf, but most of the time its spend training. I took the cab for one session to watch them yesterday, ( West Ham come here next week) but the players have been traning twice a day for the whole week apparantly and its been sweltering. Jim is called Gaffer by the players and definitely commands respect from the players and keep his distance.

Everyone's fitness levels look good. As I said earlier, they all leave around 5pm, which will leave me and the MRS to have the hotel to ourselves. Simply cannot get back from Croatia. I wonder if a player forgets his passport as this is needed to travel from Slovenia to Croatia. Not much more, as I don't want to be in players faces having arrived yesterday, but thought a weekend here would be good, little did I know that the players won't be here for most of it

Borrowdale is now 24 and is konwn as Gaz. Well, who needs Daniel Fox then... :surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Borrowdale is now 24 and is konwn as Gaz. Well, who needs Daniel Fox then... :surrender:
              lol - Well summed up Stainrod - its a little worrying isnt it

Comment

Who needs a fox when you already have a magic rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Who needs a fox when you already have a magic rabbit.
                  Lets hope its not a rabbit in the headlights.

Comment

Working...
                  X