Ched Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ched Evans

£1.5, reportedly a shade less than we sold Blackstock for, yet no bid from us apparently. Fair enough if the management have their own targets, but this at least is THE SORT of striker we should be going for.

I just cling to the fact that Lita and Beckford haven't gone yet. But is this Italian us done in the striker dept?

staino if it is im gonna be very uneasy reguarding our chances of challenging again this year......i think cheddar is a little 'over rated' by some but it shows other clubs ambitions to succeed!.....'one' striker of note in and the mood around here would be one of optimism and im sure another 500+ st's would go like hot cakes......im worried that as the new season gets closer there will be less chance of an arrival and our current bunch means another mid table finish imho!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Scored 1 goal last season.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

He is not the SORT of person we should be wasting a striking budget on as he's far from proven. He scored a few on loan for a short spell... we need someone proven over years ala Philips last year etc etc.

Comment

sort of forward this club should be investing in a great prospect at 20 years old, last time in the championship he scored 10 goals in 28 games for Norwich, now he's more experienced and a better player so who ever gets Evans will get a good player, so that counts us out we'll stick with the old cloggers we have up front in agy and helg the laurel and hardy of the championship
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

It is a travesty that we are not even in the running for Ched.
            Get a bet on him now to score against us!!!!:waaaht:
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

YEAH

YEAH SO MANY STRIKERS WE SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR AND WE END UP PAYING 3-5 MILLION POUND FOR YET ANOTHER MIDFIELD PLAYER WHO WE DIDNT NEED and ive heard hes no better than what weve got so what terrible waste of money for threre and a half million we could have signed
              simon cox and ched evans

Comment

Ched Evans

sorry to harp on about this but this reminds me of Sylvian Ebanks Blake going to wolves for about the same price a few years back. Why don't we take the chance on him and reap the rewards???

no brainer if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                  sorry to harp on about this but this reminds me of Sylvian Ebanks Blake going to wolves for about the same price a few years back. Why don't we take the chance on him and reap the rewards???

no brainer if you ask me
                  That's the trouble with the owners, no brains !!!!!!!!!!!!!: :shame::very_sad::(

Comment

£1.5m + £20k/week for Evans...

we wouldnt spend that unless he'd previously played for us, given us £250k and had chronic knee problems :chill:

Comment

Jamie out of order mate
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Jamie out of order mate
                        dont think he is,actually.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

1, they dont want to spend to much upfront
                          2,hes not foreign and english so dont fit in
                          3,because it may be a good move
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It would not be taking a chance he's proved he could score in this league 2 seasons ago when on loan at Norwich 10 in 28 games he's now older and better with his international experience. Our board are clueless on football matters have been since they strolled into Loftus Road we have great advertisment and dining in the corporate areas but have a sh.it forward line now that will not get goals:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                            X