3 weeks till d day................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks till d day................

and rather than a lovely afternoon watching us play at say bentford or high wycombe theres nowt for us to do...............slooping off to some tin pot ex communist boghole to play the likes of locomotive who are ya fc n dinamo terrible...................:( never thought id miss it like this!!!...................oh well i suppose it all points to our becomming a 'global brand'...............:(
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

yes its boring without football facto.only 3 weeks to go and the betting resumes!!

Comment

............ive been getting some joy outta the friendlies on bet365 old son..................though the rugbyleague lost me a long one last night:(............st helens losing at home to wakefield ffs!

Comment

only touch the football.i cant wait to see a full coupon.....lol

qpr must be a banker to beat blackpool?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          and rather than a lovely afternoon watching us play at say bentford or high wycombe theres nowt for us to do...............slooping off to some tin pot ex communist boghole to play the likes of locomotive who are ya fc n dinamo terrible...................:( never thought id miss it like this!!!...................oh well i suppose it all points to our becomming a 'global brand'...............:(
          If your that bored why don't you go and watch Southend play!

Comment

:waaaht:...............not that ####ing bored!!!

Comment

Working...
            X