Dexter watch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter watch!!

Just got confirmation that Dex was not training lastnight so has anyone any news as to where he is or where he has been seen.?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

dexter

dexter is sulking and very unhappy that he wasnt wanted vowing to score thirty goals next season
    and i know in my heart he wanted to stay but when fatty blue glasses wants to get rid of someone thats the end theres no ryme or reason

Comment

Its a shame imo, but like dex says the writing seems to have been on the wall for some time now.

Dexter for whatever reason was pushed out.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Dex will be unvieled on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
          Dex will be unvieled on Monday.
          As what?
          Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

A woman lol

Comment

as a non lazy,very intrested above average ,20 gls at least a season player.Or then again not knowing Dex.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Alongside Earnshaw he will flourish with us, he did last year.

Comment

2 goals in 8 games is hardly flourishing.

Comment

What he brought to the team and the way he played was.

I saw the games.

Comment

weve seen loads more of Dexs games.......................................

Comment

Not alongside Earnshaw you havent... ;)

Comment

Dex never worked in our system.

Many dex lovers on here, im not one of them, BUT i think he can do a job for forest and if we get £2million (including what they paid for the loan last season) well, i'm happy
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We are too, no doubt he is no world beater, but the thing for us is he brought the best out in Earnie, and that is what pleased us the most.

Also he was great with hold up play and bringing the attacking midfielders wingers into the game, something we where lacking last year & he also gave his all.

All in all we are all happy but personally I dont think there is much you can do meaning as he wants out and he has a year left so good business.

So far though I must say your chairman has been a big let down imo, after all the hype where's the money?

Comment

The only reason he holds the play up well is he cant be arsed to run

Comment

Working...
                              X