No announcement yet.

Just spoke to Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do u fly home Pete and have u decided about if your going to the game tomorrow?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Will not be going, simply cannot get back !! I come back Monday night

50 euros to North Croatia then a 4 hour train ride to even watch the game. Trains over here are not very good to say the least. On way back it takes even longer. I cannot get back 4am Sunday morning. It took long enough to get to Creje and that cost me about 120 euros LOL

if I took the cab it would cost 200 euros there and 200 euros back. I love my club but not that much. Only hope is that someone stays behind and does not go with the club and drives tomorrow. That looks increasingly unlikely. I do know couple of fans flying into Zagreb, that will be makiing the trip. Nearest airport to me is 4 hours as well. I'm sure when they allocated this place, they knew how difficult it would be. All QPR personnel seem to be travelling by the team bus and as a supporter I would not dream of asking. I come out here to find my own way to games and enjoy a holiday, I never knew how bad the Slovenian and Croatian train companies were going to be:cry::cry:

I shall have some love in time with the MRS and hopefully the weather changes
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ok well thanks for the updates and have a safe journey home.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pete, it's the train on Platform 14 that you need, it's a fast train.

(Destination unknown everybody)

Comment

As you will see from the video, trains go about 5 mph all around the country. Plus, I have to carry my passport and change up Euros as the Coatians use different currency. I'll just keep updated with the cricket and look out for reports on the match tomorrow. You guys will know more than me and I'll be on the web-site at kick off time

Its not as if its a UEFA CUP match
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Why you online,id be in a bar getting the corouge up to pile the Mrs later if i was you.LOL
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm off

Comment

What to the bar or getting a head start to beat the train?

Comment

Working...
                  X