Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else bored of logging on here and reading about forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else bored of logging on here and reading about forest?

1. dont even rate gunter.
    2.radecks a better keeper than camp.
    3. if its true that dex has gone to forest for 1.6m if you add the 400k they paid for the loan, ill drive him there myself with only 12months left on his contract its good bit business.
    4. man for man rather have our squad than theres, only player id have of them is earnshaw.
    5. they have splashed a bit of cash wow, ask mark hughes where it got him last season,(not even in the wafer cup)!!
    im positive about us this season and am not worried about forest at all.

Bored to bloody tears.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
      1. dont even rate gunter.
      2.radecks a better keeper than camp.
      3. if its true that dex has gone to forest for 1.6m if you add the 400k they paid for the loan, ill drive him there myself with only 12months left on his contract its good bit business.
      4. man for man rather have our squad than theres, only player id have of them is earnshaw.
      5. they have splashed a bit of cash wow, ask mark hughes where it got him last season,(not even in the wafer cup)!!
      im positive about us this season and am not worried about forest at all.
      good post
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Absolutely Egham

1. Never seen him play (and the same could probably be said by half those moaning about not signing him)
        2. By a country mile
        3. Spot on piece of business
        4. Without a doubt
        5. Their team may not even gel rember what they were saying about us last year

We will finish above Forest I think we are in for a good season with the squad as it is, the difference between us having a good and a very good season will come down to signing a top CCC striker.

We've one of the strongest squads in the league IMO provided we sell no more players.

Comment

bored of hearing that they beat us to players that we are linked with. Both of us are sniffing round Dan Fox at Cov....who is gonna get him?

Comment

True they are spending, but the playes they are bringing in are not exactly players to make me worried.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

pass the happy pills

Comment

Talking about forest is nearly as boring as talking about chad had a half decent season with Norwich Evans !! With buzz, vine, pat, rowly, and heidar fully fit IMO were at least 50% stronger than we were last year. Not forgetting routledge from the start, and if faurlin is as good as the players are saying he is think were going to have a good season IMO

Comment

agree but the tricky trees with 25000+ each week and a better travelling support should finish above us!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

bet you a nifty they don't factmundo?

Comment

If that was a factor, Leeds would be still be in this division. Or higher.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Good post Newark

Comment

Yup, if you are bored about reading a certain topic,

the best thing to do is to start a new thread on it. ;)

Comment

:chill:
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There was another thread asking will notts forest finish above us, imo prob not, mid table for them next year unless they get a few more crackers that is.

Us imo top 6.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X