we must be getting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we must be getting....

.... a striker in esp if Blackstock is on his way!

and why havent we gone after Gunter... unless we have other 'irons in the fire' !!

I would assume they will get in atleast 1 striker, ya never know we might get lucky and they may surprise us with 2.

Gunter wanted to play RB not LB, and LB is the position we need!

Im sure irons are still in the fire, things have just gone abit quiet. For all we know new players are being signed as we speak, i guess were all gonna just have to be patient.

In saying that the season kicks off in a little over 3 weeks time, so they had better get the act together pronto.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yes thats all i meant m8 ... season is approaching.... need to get a coupke players in...

and most def a striker!!

Comment

well

dont forget balanta we now have helgerson vine ayegemang connolly and the italian so thats six players trying to get two positions

plus we can play buzsacky as a goalscoring winger plus more goals comming from rowlands leigterwood and the argentinian superkid

SO WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE ARE OK

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          dont forget balanta we now have helgerson vine ayegemang connolly and the italian so thats six players trying to get two positions

plus we can play buzsacky as a goalscoring winger plus more goals comming from rowlands leigterwood and the argentinian superkid

SO WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE ARE OK
          we were not Dex,and you know it,this italian sounds very average and connolly is just sh*t,so unless our owners want us to remain in this division they will have to bring in a quality striker,do i think they will,NO NO NO.

Comment

Working...
          X