Will Angelo balanta now Come Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Angelo balanta now Come Good?

Got a song for him to the tune of Vindaloo, but will he earn it and will he be the gem we have been waiting for? Many players rave about him and Camp (before he left) said he was the best player he saw in training, will he now untap that potential?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

hope so...but i did also for donnely baidoo bailey mullholland shimmin etc

Comment

i think hes an excellent player and has not been given a fair chance. I wouldnt play him up front though as i cant see him getting many goals. Hes more of a link up player, so id prefer to either see him accross the midfield or just behind the strikers

Comment

how does the song go?
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Looked good against shots looked liked he actually gave a ****

Last competitive game i saw was plymouth H last season and him and german looked liked the only 2 players who actually cared about winning the game

hell become good he always gives his all. dont think we should send him out on loan again this year
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Pete, how long did it take to come up with the idea of singing Angelo, to the tune of Vinadaloo?

Comment

He'll step up a level this season

I hope :victory:
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

stanstheman, it has to be basic

otherwise it will never catch on and believe me, its basic
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The same thing was said about Richard Pacquette Pete. I hope this time Balanta comes as a success.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Balanta genuinely does look like a good player. Some of our young players in the past have been given praise - but for me, only Balanta has genuinley looked like a great player - Ray Jones, also having some qualities - but Balanta the best of the lot

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      The same thing was said about Richard Pacquette Pete. I hope this time Balanta comes as a success.

Fair point but I think Balanta is much better than Paquette ever was
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

scored 2 cracking goals the other night, but with out a doubt Baidoo was going to be the best thing to come out of Rangers for many years (maybe as far back as Gallen) and look what happened to him!

i really hope Balanta becomes a cracking signing for us & could be a surprise player for us next season, but dont think for 1 minute he's the answer to our forward problems.

i see Forest are splashing out AGAIN, not bad for a club with NO money!!!

U R'sssssssssssssssssss

Oh i forgot.......................

Angeloooooo....Angelooooo....Angelo.Angelo.Angelo. Angelooooooooooo.Angeloooooooooo

Angelo.Angelo.Angelo

Last edited by pkloft; 17-07-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Definitely a promising young player did well at Wycombe last season has already scored the odd goal for us and his two goals the other night were very well taken! Would probably do well playing off a big target man striker which we don't have! Although PepsiCola looks like he might be one...

Comment

He looks promising, but as what, not a striker which is what we need, could keep him at left mf thats where he has looked good, at least while cookie's out.

BUT WE STILL NEED A CLASS STRIKER, nothing changes that.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

He played very well on the left side of midfield the other night and if he takes his chance then poor old Cooky will have to get used to warming the bench. If we can get a forward who can hold up the ball and bring the best out of Buzz, Vine, Balanta and Routledge then we won't be far off. HH could do it, if he stays fit and finds his goal scoring touch again, 'PepsiCola' might do it but I hope we are looking at another forward if Dex has gone.
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X