dexter fee 1-6 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    now look here geoff,everyone knows that i like to make up all kinds of stories because i dont have any friends.......the insideman lives only in my imagination.......which is a shame because he tells me some fantastic stories
    :amazing:
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
      I read this as well, but I thought it was in relation to Forest. Have we made a bid for Fox?...this is news to me if true.
      Yes, I read that as well and also thought it was in relation to Forest. However, there is no reason why QPR cannot also bid for Fox and perhaps if they sell Ward to Forest, QPR can offer Hall to them as part of the Fox deal.

Comment

cuckoo

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Yes, I read that as well and also thought it was in relation to Forest. However, there is no reason why QPR cannot also bid for Fox and perhaps if they sell Ward to Forest, QPR can offer Hall to them as part of the Fox deal.
          it is in relation to forest..practically word for word from there Vitalfootball site.
          They seem to be prepared to spend freely while we seem strangely reticent. Why not invest in your business if you are planning long term?

Comment

That quote was from Forrest Vital football not QPR

Comment

take away dexters goals over past seasons and we were toothless at least he tried . £1.6 million will not buy anything better than we already have.we will miss his goals and need a replacement asap.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                blackstock worth 2.5m? Yeah I also heard that Ramage is worth 5m.
                1.6 million is a good deal, thank you very much!
                Lets reinvest that into some quality now
                so what 'QUALITY' would you get with that 1.6million then? realistically

Comment

If he is signing for Forest they now have McGoldrick, Earnshaw, Adebola, Tyson and Blackstock! Wouldn't mind us having Earnshaw off them tbh better player than Dex!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    it is in relation to forest..practically word for word from there Vitalfootball site.
                    They seem to be prepared to spend freely while we seem strangely reticent. Why not invest in your business if you are planning long term?
                    Exactly my thoughts we keep a couple of journeymen strikers one who as the goal scoring ratio of a defender, the other a cripple who hits corner flags from 8 yards out, then it seems we have a two bit forward from Italy who's last team got relegated to div3 of Italian football at 27 don't people think he would have been snapped up at a slightly higher level if he was any good. We now need two forwards at least to get the goals to move us on, its the old shambolic QPR just as the season is about to get going. No decent left back no back-up keeper and no decent forward who can score goals, and I would not class Vine as a goal scorer
                    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

So whats the crack with Dex and your place? He was top scorer then dropped. Came to us with a good attitude, set up nearly all the goals we scored and then banged in a few himself. Said he consider coming back if a fee is agreed. Why would QPR NOT want a decent honest hard working player like that? Seems a bit odd to me.

Comment

I see Ched Evans has been signed by Sheff U for 1.5m. Can't be better than Dex, then!

Comment

Working...
                        X