Buzz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz?

Sorry, i know this was posted somewhere already - but never knew the outcome. Anyone know where Buzacky was the other day, as it doesnt appear he was even on the bench? Injured/rested? I am assuming he is out there with the rest of the squad?

he

he is being rested for the time being he hasnt got any injuries,we may sell him to stoke for five million though

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
      Sorry, i know this was posted somewhere already - but never knew the outcome. Anyone know where Buzacky was the other day, as it doesnt appear he was even on the bench? Injured/rested? I am assuming he is out there with the rest of the squad?
      Buz has a niggle hence why he wasn't played the other night, the same goes to Hogan. Yes he is out with the rest of the squad, the video on World showed this.

Comment

According to Madge on the official site, Buzz had a slight ligament strain, as does Hogan and therefore were sitting in the stands watching the game

Comment

hope we keep hold of him! Key player who will get us a number of goals

Comment

He's on the QPR World video.

Hard luck, conspiracy fans...
            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

its so common for players to pick up small niggles on the return from big injuries, but....

Comment

Working...
              X