some people talk such rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people talk such rubbish

I keep reading on here that Helguson will score, say, 15, Vine will score 10, Agyman the same, ditto the Italian, Balanta will also score a certian number (and if in the unlikely event he is still here, Blackstock will net 18-20). Rubbish. Do the maths. We are considerably better in midfield than attack so chances are we will prob play a lot of next season with one up front. Even if in the unlikely event we play with two up front every game next season the projected tally for each individual striker is based on the assumption that they play 40 odd games. But how will all these strikers fit in the team?
    Agman will prob play about ten games and score one goal, balanta about the same number of games and maybe he will score three goals. Dex prob won't be here. Be realistic guys - we had the worst scoring record in the football league last season because we had no one to stick the ball in the back of the net. And next season, far from making a major signing, we look like selling our least rubbish striker - and somehow we are going to score shed loads more goals! I'm not one of the usual suspects who always moan, but plse, get real...

Taking note of the sarcasm would help. That post ended with 'then again there is the real world...'

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      I keep reading on here that Helguson will score, say, 15, Vine will score 10, Agyman the same, ditto the Italian, Balanta will also score a certian number (and if in the unlikely event he is still here, Blackstock will net 18-20). Rubbish. Do the maths. We are considerably better in midfield than attack so chances are we will prob play a lot of next season with one up front. Even if in the unlikely event we play with two up front every game next season the projected tally for each individual striker is based on the assumption that they play 40 odd games. But how will all these strikers fit in the team?
      Agman will prob play about ten games and score one goal, balanta about the same number of games and maybe he will score three goals. Dex prob won't be here. Be realistic guys - we had the worst scoring record in the football league last season because we had no one to stick the ball in the back of the net. And next season, far from making a major signing, we look like selling our least rubbish striker - and somehow we are going to score shed loads more goals! I'm not one of the usual suspects who always moan, but plse, get real...
      good post

patience is the key

Comment

stainrodisalegend agree with your point and I think Agyemang is better as winger than striker becuase he does a lot of dribbling. Let's wait and see what JM will do.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          stainrodisalegend agree with your point and I think Agyemang is better as winger than striker becuase he does a lot of dribbling. Let's wait and see what JM will do.
          I'm confused...just because someone has a tallent for salivating at the mouth doesn't make them a good winger.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

LeesCookFan apologies - had not noticed the last line, but a number of other posters seem to be saying much the same thing. Agree with Wembley - we just have to try to be patient, cd still come good. Suspect we might get someone good, but that's prob dependent on selling dex.

Comment

I love talking rubbish

I LOVE TALKING RUBBISH especially to poilce officers who are thinking of giving me a parking ticket
              I DO A COMEDY ROUTINE SAYING BUT IM ONLY A QPR FAN THEY LAUGH AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND LET ME OFF

Comment

Agree Stainrod ...its the usual suspects that told us the midfield would score 50+ goals last season ...how many did they actually manage? ...I'm guessing 15 tops ....then we keep hearing when Buzz & Vine return we'll be banging them in ...well we heard all this last season and they didn't return ....I note they both have slight injuries again already this season ...how long until they are both firing on all cyclinders ...if ever after spending so long out of game?

...very underwhelmed by our lack of ambition this summer so far ...if Magilton is buying the players then surely he see's we are woefully short up front and you've got to question his judgement ...9 out of 10 Rangers fans off the street could tell him above anything else we need a couple of strikers ...if he's not signing the palyers then he should just come out and say look I'm not responsible for the signings and to hell with the consequences ...I'd have a whole lot more respect for a manager that did that!

I'm looking at teams like Forest and thinking ...yeah they are showing some ambition ...I thought that would be us!

Comment

we are going up

we are going up egham thats the most important thing

Comment

We can't predict the future.

But we need to let go of the past and support the team from minute 1.
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      I LOVE TALKING RUBBISH especially to poilce officers who are thinking of giving me a parking ticket
                      I DO A COMEDY ROUTINE SAYING BUT IM ONLY A QPR FAN THEY LAUGH AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND LET ME OFF
                      Thanks Dex, will have to use that one next time... anything to save me money

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Thanks Dex, will have to use that one next time... anything to save me money
                        Considering our club's current financially secure position (read: QPR are effing rich), I would fear that gentlemen of the law and order disposition would be more tempted to charge you the largest fine possible instead of letting you go
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Rowlands, Vine, Buzzacky, Ageymang scored 38 goals between them the previous season under GG

Comment

Stainrodsalegend, I know what you mean, and I did post something along the lines of suggesting they can score that amount of goals in a season.

I realised as soon as I posted it that obvioulsy they will not all reach those kinds of figures, because they wont all play enough games.

However, I stand by my thinking that if Rowlands, Buzsaky, Vine, & Helgusson (or Connolly, Agyemang - they can score around 5 each from sub apps) play between 35-46 games they will get close to double figures and some more.

Routledge is also capable of playing more than 35 games and scoring 7 goals.
                            If this was the team for the majority of games

Cerny (0)
                            Ramage (0) Gorkss (7) Connolly (1) Borrowdale (0),- if someone like Fox (3)
                            Routledge (7) Rowlands (8) Buzsaky (10) Faurlin (5)
                            Vine (10), Helgusson (10)

Subs and others can contribute 15 goals between them when they get to play full or part appearances.

Comment

if we get connolly up front he would only make an impact from the bench when teams are tired and without dext would be our only six yard box striker . WE ARE NEED OF A COX BECKFORD OR EVEN EARNSHAW STRIKER WHO CAN CREATE AND SCORE

Comment

Working...
                              X