Come on own up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on own up.....

Who has brought stuff from the boutique section in the club shop??:money::money::boss:
    Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Not on my wages mate.Did buy this seasons shirt yesterday for £15 and a ticket for the game at Wolves.

Comment

yeah but it is a bargain £275 for a cashmere jumper. In all honestly where could you where that. Def not down the local.....
      Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

The only people that can afford a £275 jumper are not the type who would have a football teams badge on it.Can't honestly think who this stuff is actually aimed at.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          The only people that can afford a £275 jumper are not the type who would have a football teams badge on it.Can't honestly think who this stuff is actually aimed at.
          Seems a stupid section to me as well.
          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

yeah

stan bowles you are better than me i bought a packet of those chocolate shapes for 75 pencei

the best thing in the shop i think is that really thick jacket that costs 45 quid
            now that is a good jacket

Comment

Only bourght a shirt
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Perhaps the 'firm' could replace stone island n cp company with a nice cashmere knit!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

most things regarding how the club is run are a joke. What typical football fan is gonna pay £100+ for a piece of merchandise from the club shop. The people in charge are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    stan bowles you are better than me i bought a packet of those chocolate shapes for 75 pencei

the best thing in the shop i think is that really thick jacket that costs 45 quid
                    now that is a good jacket
                    I bought this seasons shirt today for £15.

Bargain.

:exciting:

Comment

Working...
                    X