Ramage - the magician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage - the magician

Ramage also deserves to be called the magician as well! He makes the ball dissapear in the stands every pass!

does he?

Comment

how does this help anyone?

Ramage had a good end to the season!

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        how does this help anyone?

Ramage had a good end to the season!
        not picked up your sense of humour from the supermarket i see

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          not picked up your sense of humour from the supermarket i see
          Nothing wrong with my sense of humour dont see why slate a play who improved as the season went on.

There are plenty of things to take the **** out off like Luton but leave our players alone.

Comment

lolol bloody hell, its a joke! When we were talking about Mr Men yesterday and calling Mr Lazy Dexter Blackstock etc - i didnt see moaning! Its a damn joke! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              lolol bloody hell, its a joke! When we were talking about Mr Men yesterday and calling Mr Lazy Dexter Blackstock etc - i didnt see moaning! Its a damn joke! lol
              i dont think you are allowed have a sense of humour on this site anymore:(

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                i dont think you are allowed have a sense of humour on this site anymore:(
                sorry il remember that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                  Nothing wrong with my sense of humour dont see why slate a play who improved as the season went on.

There are plenty of things to take the **** out off like Luton but leave our players alone.
                  yep it really shows you have one....you cannot even see a joke when it slaps you in the face........

why should i want to take the p!ss out of luton....they have done nothing to me.......our players have....they make me miserable when they lose....where luton make me happy when they do

Comment

Ramage is rubbish,if you can't see that,then you've never picked up a football.......

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                      Ramage is rubbish,if you can't see that,then you've never picked up a football.......
                      Sorry we forgot you were a pro, ridiculous.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

So you're a goalkeeper then?
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

oh dear.....didn't know they let them out this early on their own:waaaht:

Comment

LOOL I play semi-pro and think his decent. His a pro footy player and I am guessing your not so he must be doing something right??
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                              That's because that is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X