We're playing tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're playing tonight!!!

How many R's do you reckon we'll have watching??

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Thats what you call a seat with a restricted view!! :waaaht:

Comment

I love the translation on their official site

Footballers MIK CM Celje will generalki seasons before the start of play a friendly match with the English drugoligašem Queens Park Rangers.

Royal said the team, which are famous owner Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone, will be on the Petrol Arena hosted the 15th July 2009 at 20.uri. This will be one of the many activities by NK MIK CM Celje prepares to celebrate 90th anniversary of the club. QPR in the Championship last season in the English class finished in 11th place this year have much higher goals. Officers led the new coach James Magiltona, former representative of Northern Ireland, predict, there is still sounding reinforcement. For residents Milan Đuričić the bill with reputable opponents last test before the start of championship, and roaming in Koper.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I love the translation on their official site

Footballers MIK CM Celje will generalki seasons before the start of play a friendly match with the English drugoligašem Queens Park Rangers.

Royal said the team, which are famous owner Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone, will be on the Petrol Arena hosted the 15th July 2009 at 20.uri. This will be one of the many activities by NK MIK CM Celje prepares to celebrate 90th anniversary of the club. QPR in the Championship last season in the English class finished in 11th place this year have much higher goals. Officers led the new coach James Magiltona, former representative of Northern Ireland, predict, there is still sounding reinforcement. For residents Milan Đuričić the bill with reputable opponents last test before the start of championship, and roaming in Koper.
        I love the Italian influence on the gaffers name LOL
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No more than 10 to 20 Rangers fans.

What time is kick off, UK time?

Comment

Ya know its times like this i wish i was just sticking rich, won the lottery or something cos this is the exact kind of little trips i would do just for the hell of it!.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              Ya know its times like this i wish i was just sticking rich, won the lottery or something cos this is the exact kind of little trips i would do just for the hell of it!.

ditto mate, ditto.

Pete had a touch - had a bit of Ł saved up for a holiday and this comes up....."Debs, I've booked us a few days away in Slovenia as a treat" "Wonderful!!! can't wait!!!" "Oh there's on thing about the holiday Debs....."

Comment

3-2 win!

Comment

I know he has floppy hair but I don't think that is a reason to call his Partner Joe...Debs.
                  You could pretend he is a Jo and they wouldn't need to make this name up.
                  Anyway how r the lovely couple and when r they doing another Pete's latest?
                  I find Jo and Pete are like the new Fern and Philip. I just hope they don't split.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    ditto mate, ditto.

Pete had a touch - had a bit of Ł saved up for a holiday and this comes up....."Debs, I've booked us a few days away in Slovenia as a treat" "Wonderful!!! can't wait!!!" "Oh there's on thing about the holiday Debs....."
                    hahaha!! Good work.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

James Magiltona

haha love it
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

ground looks nicer than lr thats for certain...

Comment

i like the idea of standing at the top of that grass bank and watching for free....lol

Comment

the new fern n phillip, love it. pete i think is more fern tho

Comment

Working...
                            X