we love you rangers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we love you rangers....

you kept your prices low.....we love you rangers ....now more supporters can go.....we love you rangers .....our love for you can still grow!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Facto think of all that spare money your have to spend down the brothel. That is when your not giving Miss Hooper one!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

facto.i went to a good pal of mines boys christening on sunday over braintree(great day it was as well,proper west ham hospitality,get my drift!!)now his father in law is west ham but goes down to the daggers home games and loves it down there.hes got 3 season tickets for £230!!! him and 2 grandkids.but the best bit is if i wanted to go you can upgrade the junior seat for a tenner!!!
      hes invited me and my other west ham pals over there for a jolly.£20 gives me best seat in main stand(**** i know)behind dug out,your so close you can av a chat withe managers...lol also beers before/half time & after and buffett all day.players bar meet all the players......good eh all for £20.

i said to him hope they get us or you in the cup.,,,lol

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        facto.i went to a good pal of mines boys christening on sunday over braintree(great day it was as well,proper west ham hospitality,get my drift!!)now his father in law is west ham but goes down to the daggers home games and loves it down there.hes got 3 season tickets for £230!!! him and 2 grandkids.but the best bit is if i wanted to go you can upgrade the junior seat for a tenner!!!
        hes invited me and my other west ham pals over there for a jolly.£20 gives me best seat in main stand(**** i know)behind dug out,your so close you can av a chat withe managers...lol also beers before/half time & after and buffett all day.players bar meet all the players......good eh all for £20.

i said to him hope they get us or you in the cup.,,,lol

well i missed grays/wham on sunday afternoon where the irons near full strength side scrapped a 2-1 win old son!!!

Comment

Daggers oh awful standard that will be a very painful £20 spent.
          I wouldn't waist your time is bad enough watching Championship football.
          The bills for bad neck and back for watching hoof ball will add a handsome addition to your 20 pound note!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

facto-team mostly kids.......bovvered...lol

weare-its all about the quality company and laughs & banter that you have with good friends and proper fellas my boy.you have so much to learn!!!

i`m not that bovvered about the standard of football or the score,get my drift?

i`m only here for the beer...lol

Comment

the grays massive were out in force i hear....someone spotted their tandem outside the bricklayers!!!

Comment

still cheaper at Southend

wait for why dont u #### off there then replies.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i know

i know where your comming from hammer theres a special feeling in these little grounds you actually feel more part of the team when its only a little club
                  but i only really enjoy watching the rangers

Comment

give me a rammo loftus road against the soulless emirates any day
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      you kept your prices low.....we love you rangers ....now more supporters can go.....we love you rangers .....our love for you can still grow!
                      Facto you are worrying me, you need a holiday
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

facto

facto your poetry is getting better

Comment

Yours isnt
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X