Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing a new shirt online?

Seems impossible.

Clicking on the images of the new shirts just brings you to the top of the page again and again and again with no messages.

WTF? Any ideas anyone? This is an overseas fan trying to do this (nb same problem in UK as I've just tried) so they can't call the 0844 number.

Up until they went on sale in the club shop the only way you could get them was by ringing. You haven't been able to order the new shirt through the website at all.

I imagine they will make the new shirt available for order online at the same time as they release this seasons training gear/updated club merchandise/premiership products etc

Still so many things to sort out at the club.
    Last edited by DouDou_87; 28-09-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I'd suggest ordering by phone if you can, granted the overseas things could be a problem. However when I ordered by phone I asked them about the sizing and they were pretty helpful with the fact that the shirts are made by Lotto and as a result of it being an Italian company the sizing tends to come up quite small. So when I told them what sizes me and my lad usually wore, they recommended different sizes to order, and to be honest, that advice was spot on.

Difficult to get that right ordering purely online...
      come on you r's!

Comment

they must be on sale i saw people wearing them at the oval on friday!

Comment

Working...
        X