• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one QPR-lets get Loftus Road rocking this year
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Lets hope people are as vocal about this move in a positive way as they were when the ticket prices went up!

Comment

Well this makes some people look very stupid indeed with relation to them spouting off regarding huge price rises.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Sorry to break up the cosy consensus, but I'd cheerfully pay a bit more if only we wd sign a decent striker...

Comment

Well someone has got to be unhappy so i guess i will step up

i think the prices for grading is ok however there is still a problem in that the blocks in the upper loft adjacent to the corners and next to the bronze sections should really be silver to match the rest of the ground, this would have ensured a fuller upper loft and a better atmosphere in the ground, as it is unless we are flying there will again be big gaps in these areas like last season and this breaks up the atmosphere, songs dont carry round the ground etc. not the end of the world but somebody had to put the boot into this happy clappy thread
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Good news indeed. As for the queuing, I live on the IOW and have my tickets sent to me, although this incurs a booking fee, still good job the Board.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

"Well this makes some people look very stupid indeed with relation to them spouting off regarding huge price rises."

1 up for your little club

Comment

Working...
                X