Faurlin/Pellicori/Beckford etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin/Pellicori/Beckford etc

Spoke to Marc Bircham's brother today and Marc says that whilst Faurlin has lots of tricks in training,he can't see him adapting to the rigours of Championship matches.He had no news on Pellicori,and claims R's have made an approach to Beckford but his agent thinks his man is destined for the Premiership.R's also spoke again to Lita but their interest cooled when he's expecting £25/30,000 a week.Marc apparently said that any half-decent Championship strikers are pricing themselves out of a move to LR because they assume FB etc will pay top dollar because of his personal wealth.Hence us scratching around unknown and untried foreign imports.Don't shoot the messenger if any of this information proves incorrect,its just feedback I'm getting from MB's brother who naturally speaks to him a lot as well as being a QPR supporter.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Spoke to Marc Bircham's brother today and Marc says that whilst Faurlin has lots of tricks in training,he can't see him adapting to the rigours of Championship matches.He had no news on Pellicori,and claims R's have made an approach to Beckford but his agent thinks his man is destined for the Premiership.R's also spoke again to Lita but their interest cooled when he's expecting £25/30,000 a week.Marc apparently said that any half-decent Championship strikers are pricing themselves out of a move to LR because they assume FB etc will pay top dollar because of his personal wealth.Hence us scratching around unknown and untried foreign imports.Don't shoot the messenger if any of this information proves incorrect,its just feedback I'm getting from MB's brother who naturally speaks to him a lot as well as being a QPR supporter.
    as well as another member of his family claiming marc will be manager in 3 years...

Comment

Another dismissal on the way then...
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
        this one may get into the guinness world records

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
          Why, because Bircham said so?
          Give him at least ten games. :boss:
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

Sure Bircham will appreciate putting his name to this post, does this mean now that you have been given this insight by Birchams brother you will stop whinging about Beckford.

I wonder how Birchams new employers will feel about him writing our new £3.5 million signing off like that. Mind you he might know seeing as he was never good enough to play in the Championship himself.

Comment

Many thanks for the info Gay (if I may call you that).

Don't know quite what to make of it. Birch was quite no nonsense as a player and maybe not a great fan of the beautiful game in its purest form - which was why I was a bit iffy about him training our youngsters - but equally he has played in the league so you have to respect his opinion. Hope its not a Parejo situation all over again as wd like to think a talented continental can flourish in our league - look at Buz.

As for Lita and Beckford I'm encouraged we are at least sniffing around. Naturally their agents are talking them up and its v frustrating for us fans when we don't see the striker being signed. But while its a high risk strategy, cd be that some of these "premiership bound strikers" demanding crazy money might suddenly get a bit more realistic when they realise Sir Alex Ferguson isn't coming in for them and its either us or Swansea...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Sure Bircham will appreciate putting his name to this post, does this mean now that you have been given this insight by Birchams brother you will stop whinging about Beckford.

I wonder how Birchams new employers will feel about him writing our new £3.5 million signing off like that. Mind you he might know seeing as he was never good enough to play in the Championship himself.
                In your opinion.......which means F'all.

Comment

Can we all please play nicely children...

Comment

... on which note I apologise, Gee, I thought your name was Gay, didn't wish to imply that you have Justin Fashanu tendencies...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Many thanks for the info Gay (if I may call you that).
                      why call him gay?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        In your opinion.......which means F'all.
                        Oh was he your hero or something I do apologise...very over rated player IMO who was League 1 standard at best!

Comment

Far too many people coming on here with there 'guess who ive just spoken too stories'.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            Far too many people coming on here with there 'guess who ive just spoken too stories'.

I agree and ones like this IMO are damaging to the club especially when you put a staff members name too it.

Comment

w12 Bircham was a very good servant to this club and for that reason you should show some respect.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X