Tube this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube this weekend

I see Putney Bridge is shut over the weekend. Circle, district and Hammersmith and city are f.cuked as usual.

Any advice?

Hammersmith station and march down Fulham Palace Rd with about 5 thousand other Rangers fans.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Hammersmith station and march down Fulham Palace Rd with about 5 thousand other Rangers fans.
      Just looked properly think I'm going to walk from Parsons Green only a minute extra

With part closure on the hammersmith its easier for me to do this.

Comment

Are you coming from Chelmsford or Hemel Cait?

Comment

What I'm seeing is the District line is shut between Putney Bridge and Wimbledon, so trains are terminating at Putney Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            Are you coming from Chelmsford or Hemel Cait?
            Essee###

Comment

I'm going to Hammersmith on the tube, via me nan's in Fulham. A nice stroll up from there in the sun.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                What I'm seeing is the District line is shut between Putney Bridge and Wimbledon, so trains are terminating at Putney Bridge.
                I am so thick you're right

Comment

Ahh, take Central Line from Liverpool St to Holborn, change to Piccadilly Line to Hammersmith. Job done.

Comment

I think Hammersmith is the better option on the way back. Putney Bridge will be rammed.

Comment

I think Hammersmith is the better option on the way back. Putney Bridge will be rammed.
                      That`s what I feared. Need to get to Paddington for Heathrow express for 8.00 pm flight. Any advice on quickest route appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
                        That`s what I feared. Need to get to Paddington for Heathrow express for 8.00 pm flight. Any advice on quickest route appreciated.
                        Can't you get the Picadilly line direct from Hammersmith to Heathrow?

Comment

Yeah i'll go back via hammersmith.

Comment

Yeah, thanks that`s a possibility. Only thing was I was intending leaving a bag at Paddington `cause I`m staying overnight on the Saturday. May have to consider travelling with disposable gear only.

Comment

There are plenty of buses to Putny Bridge. Check this link and enter "Putney Bridge" you can see all routes going there.
                              http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X