My blog match report on QPR - Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My blog match report on QPR - Villa

Continuing my blog to document my first year as a season ticket holder, my (somewhat hazy - Sunday drinking doesn't agree with me!) account of an equally positive and frustrating afternoon at Loftus Road

http://wwywwws.wordpress.com

Cheers for all the kind words so far
    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

I'm guessing the title WWYWWWS is a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      I'm guessing the title WWYWWWS is a joke?
      Yeah, it's what a Man Utd supporting never been to a game mate said to me when I got my season ticket so I found it quite funny to have as the title
      A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
        Yeah, it's what a Man Utd supporting never been to a game mate said to me when I got my season ticket so I found it quite funny to have as the title
        Good good, thought for a minute you were getting on the pointless wwywwws bandwagon now you had a season ticket.

Good read mate, agree with the struggle to get in the proper mood for a 4pm Sunday KO.

You going to the Fulham game? If so that will give you plenty to write about.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          Good good, thought for a minute you were getting on the pointless wwywwws bandwagon now you had a season ticket.

Good read mate, agree with the struggle to get in the proper mood for a 4pm Sunday KO.

You going to the Fulham game? If so that will give you plenty to write about.
          I'm not sadly - was a choice between 50 notes to go to Fulham or 50 notes to get me Dad a Chelsea ticket. No hesitation in taking the latter

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
            I'm not sadly - was a choice between 50 notes to go to Fulham or 50 notes to get me Dad a Chelsea ticket. No hesitation in taking the latter
            Fair play to you, they are both going to be absolute belters

Comment

Working...
            X