No announcement yet.

Blackstock happy to remain at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dex will be a top scorer next season, he has learnt alot about himself I'm sure
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm glad he is staying. He is our best striker by a long way and if we want to progress as a team you sell off or release your worse players first. He will score 12-15 next season and would score even more if he had better players to play alongside.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
        Dex will be a top scorer next season, he has learnt alot about himself I'm sure
        Yes, I am sure he will blossom at Forest ;D
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If Blackstock was staying at QPR, surely they would have 'air brushed' him back into the picture with Vine & Cook wearing the new kit ?

Comment

i dont think hes a good player, but if he gets the goals - il be happy. For me, hes too inconsistent though and apart from his arial ability, he isnt great. Like i say - if he gets the goals, im happy enough and would prefer him over an unknown player

Comment

Just dont think Dex is goodenough. Fair enough he get the goals but his movement is dire. He never has a moment of magic and pulls something special out of the hat
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Also if he is to stay-would it not make good business sense to get him to sign a new contract so he cant go for nothing
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  Just dont think Dex is goodenough. Fair enough he get the goals but his movement is dire. He never has a moment of magic and pulls something special out of the hat
                  Preston at home?

That was pretty special.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny - yes it was a special goal but that was two season ago, what has he done since ?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Preston at home?

That was pretty special.
                      One time. Look at the amount of goals ebanks blake makes for himself
                      Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Benny - yes it was a special goal but that was two season ago, what has he done since ?
                        Scored 11 in the first half of the season before getting dropped?
                        That had him on target for 20 goals.

Like I say...Dex will never win some over as it appears we'd rather have Aggy and HH up top who as good as they are with the ball, can't score.

We only need one of those creative types on the field at once and we also need someone to put the ball away. Apparently our one isn't good because he looks labloured and can't run rings round defenders.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Of course Dex is happy to stay! He's on a free next June.

Ker-ching!

Comment

Think Sir Pie did the stats - if he had played every game I think he worked out that Dex wd score 18 goals. Not earth-shattering, but a lot, lot better than anything else we have (or possibly likely to get...).

Comment

his body language after xmas was the look of a player who wanted out in my opinion.whether he has fallen out with flav nobody knows for sure.sousa didnt seem to like him but maybe under jim he can be rejuvinated and get back to the dexter of two seasons ago.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Dexter should stay imo. I still think he will prob leave but, i hope he stays.

Hes saying the right thingd in that interview but wether or not he actually wants to be here anymore is another thing!
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X