villa,at home yes difficult,but very winnable
    fulham could be the most difficult game that we have ,they are desperate to
    beat us,its a matter of life and death for them
    blackburn at home very very winnable
    if we can be unbeaten when we get chelsea then i can see us winning 2-1
    which would be a great result for us
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Stopn smoking what ever it is you're on..........!!

Comment

STOP even !!lol

Comment

We may not beat them but we will give them a game they will not forget !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          We may not beat them but we will give them a game they will not forget !

With the players we have and NWs style, we will be so up for that game! Plus with our atmosphere, it wont be easy for Chelsea at all, we will be in and amongst them from the off. But, IMO, class usually prevails and, as much as we have improved, we cant forget Chelsea are 1 of the best sides in the world and I think we'll go down 1-0.

So long as we play with heart and effort and give us fans a good enjoyable day out I, for 1, will be happy

Obviouslyits not impossible, but in reality I dont think we can hope for much more than a hard fought draw at best, IMO.
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 22-09-2011, 12:16 PM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

With the players we have and NWs style, we will be so up for that game! Plus with our atmosphere, it wont be easy for Chelsea at all, we will be in and amongst them from the off. But, IMO, class usually prevails and, as much as we have improved, we cant forget Chelsea are 1 of the best sides in the world and I think we'll go down 1-0.

So long as we play with heart and effort and give us fans a good enjoyable day out I, for 1, will be happy

Obviouslyits not impossible, but in reality I dont think we can hope for much more than a hard fought draw at best, IMO.
            You're the voice of reason Matty! One game at a time here, let's see off Villa first, I think that will be a real test and measuring stick to see where we are this early in the season!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Let's focus on Villa now.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X