Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we beat Chelsea if we go on a winning run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me about it....it's been a long time and we nearly had at there place...

Comment

Errrrrmm...

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
      i believe in miracles
      You sexy thing...... well someone had to....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        watched that footage many times - it amazes me that Giggs played in that game and still plays today....especially when you see hoiw much Hughes and Ollie have aged since!!!
        giggsy is a legend and probably a one off.

Amazing how he kept in shape and match fit ( i don't remember many major injuries) for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
          i'm nodding!

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            yeah we wll beat barca and real madrid also! wake up that was only 2 games! wait for the big calibres coming before getting carried away.
            Momentum and confidence is a great leveller... ok so we might get beaten by Villa, Fulham and Blackburn and go into the match on a hideous run and get battered...

but, conversely we might well go in on a tasty run and be right up for it.. don't forget the crowd and atmosphere will also play a significant part too....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              i was waiting for that!

Comment

You set em up and...

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                i was waiting for that!
                I'll stick it in the onion bag.....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  I posted a few days ago that I think we will get 9 ponts from next 3 games. I think that will make us 3rd in the table and just above Chelsea. We will be playing them for 3rd place.

Beating them though is a massive ask and I don't think we are ready yet. There are three teams in this league that are simply miles ahead and unfortunately they are one of them. A draw would feel like a victory and I would take that now...

Yeah would take a draw.I just got a funny feeling we're gonna beat em.If we stay clear of injuries and put out our strongest 11, our attacking play with the forwards switching all over the pitch they're difficult to pickup.I think and hope Chelsea underestimate us.

Comment

who cares about cfc, I'd rated beat city and utd that be awsome
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Lets beat em all,and throw in #### & the Chickens for good measure.

Comment

Well...

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        Lets get this one won and then worry about a Manc double huh....

Comment

why do we have to be on a run to beat chelsea, they are sh!t

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            why do we have to be on a run to beat chelsea, they are sh!t

Just scraped through on pens tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X