QPR rucksacks for the boys came today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR rucksacks for the boys came today

scarves, little footballs, watches and flags inside. just curious what these are for? because they are season ticket holders? theyve never received these in previous years

also wheres my bag?!?!

Don't knock it NW! I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll share!!! :grinning:
    It's nice for once that maybe Rangers are looking at keeping the youngsters happy,so they don't go and support any of the 'big 4'.
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

All Junior members and St holders get the rucksack! However, my 15 year old wasn't that impressed! Said something like ' its great if your a kid and about 7 years old!

Good to see the club giving the younger generation something extra though
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Not heard about this, is this something going out to all junior ST holders. have club made a release on this dont remember seeing it.

Comment

The Taliban give loads of kids rucksacks,not as nice as ours those.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            All Junior members and St holders get the rucksack! However, my 15 year old wasn't that impressed! Said something like ' its great if your a kid and about 7 years old!

hahaha, yeah i can imagine.

Comment

I want a rucksack like that!!!!
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

to live in?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah i was wondering when the membership "goody bags" where being delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post

Is that a fact Soton? If so my lad will be over the moon - 9 year old s/t holder - so on your post he should be getting one. I'm gonna sit and wait for the postie for the next couple of days
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ah that would explain the note left by postman this morn! Cheers for that tip off guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        The Taliban give loads of kids rucksacks,not as nice as ours those.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by upperloftpaul View Post
                          Ah that would explain the note left by postman this morn! Cheers for that tip off guys!
                          I think your getting confused,"Hi babes sorry you wernt in pop back tomorrow" wasnt anything to do with a rucksack

Comment

Working...
                          X