• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 'WATRB moderation' post

What nobhead wrote that?

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

An idea would be for this thread to develop in to a debate with the mods about our gripes etc with the site and how it could be improved and without it being shunted to the graveyard section

As long as its civil of course and constructive as we all obviously enjoy coming on here :drunk:

Comment

One forum,no rules anything goes. LETS HAVE IT!

Comment

Would like to see a debate on it.

For it not to be moved and take advice/criticism in equal measure.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post

Comment

Comment

I'm sure they are out there.

Hardly anyone gets warnings on this forum, it always seems to be the same people again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCorrespondent View Post
                  Would like to see a debate on it.

For it not to be moved and take advice/criticism in equal measure.
                  Agree.
                  So would I.

The intention of that particular message was to clearly state the current policy on here. The owners of this site have always stated that they would like it to be a family site, without swearing and name-calling etc.

I've got my own thoughts on that particular aim, but I don't own the site. It's not my (or any of the moderators) call. It's up to the owners to decide in the end. And I respect that.

Others may have other ideas.

Let's hear them? >>>>
                  "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Think you should have this forum for QPR related etc. The other forum should just be a Misc forum with no rules except no bullying or racism the usual.

Comment

For me football is about male banter. How many other club forums aim to be family friendly?
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        For me football is about male banter. How many other club forums aim to be family friendly?
                        Quite right so having one gives people a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                          Could not put it better myself and its almost as though this site wants its posters to leave in droves

Comment

Football grounds are predominately male dominated areas.

Women and kids should be prepared to expect fighting,swearing,racist chanting and so on.

Why should message boards be any different?.

Comment

"Now, we DO understand that looks petty, and leaves this site wide open for accusations of mods/admin acting like "nazis", and swanning around, handing out points like confetti."
                              lol as long as you understand then because that is precisely what it looks like
                              Couple of decent Mods on here but the rest........
                              biggest joke though is "The Correspondent" who just seems to throw bans around anytime someone says something he doesnt like! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X