Fernandes Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    They want to redevelop and cant we want to redevelop and cant, they would be happy with a new stadium of around 45k, they wouldn't sell out a stadium of 50k or more simply haven't got that kind off fan base now. There current site is worth fortunes , ours not so, it would seem if the Chairman has any ideas of sharing it would be with them.
    they would easily sell out a 50k stadium with the right pricing..we have to hope they dont manage to get that

Comment

It doesn't matter what that lot do , I think they should have a 100,000 seater stadium in Guilford , near to their fan base

But what I dont want, is them anywhere near us

The Italian teams may share Stadia but over here we have a geographical historical fan base and sharing would destroy that connection

Comment

Definitely no ground share with Chelsea! White City would keep us in the area!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I could get my head round sharing if its our ground and the other team is their at our invitation

Comment

Working...
          X