top five finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top five finish

i think i can predict a top five finish,what do you guys think ,will it be a top five or top ten finish here
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    i think i can predict a top five finish,what do you guys think ,will it be a top five or top ten finish here
    What about a bottom 5 or bottom 10?

Always keep your options open, imo 12th.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

anything above 17th, and i will be punching the air.

stay in the premier League this season,signings in january,push on next season.

we should be a competitive top ten club from next season onwards.

Comment

I think I can also predict a top five finish for the top five teams

Comment

I am hoping for a top half finish personally, and think it is definitely within us if we stay relatively injury free, however, it can be very tight between say 7th and 13th, so could be as high as 8th with a run.

To think we'd be above two of Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal for a 5th place finish is very unrealistic.

Comment

I can't believe all this negativity. We're only 8 points off the top with 33 games still to play. The title race is wide open so far as I can see.

Comment

O dear, someone has forgotten the medication...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I am hoping for a top half finish personally, and think it is definitely within us if we stay relatively injury free, however, it can be very tight between say 7th and 13th, so could be as high as 8th with a run.

To think we'd be above two of Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal for a 5th place finish is very unrealistic.

Comment

Unreal Ted

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    O dear, someone has forgotten the medication...
                    He hasn't forgotten it, he just can't be bothered taking it anymore

Comment

How funny some people get carried away. One win does not mean we will be in the top 5. My prediction is not better than 9th.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        How funny some people get carried away. One win does not mean we will be in the top 5. My prediction is not better than 9th.
                        9th??? Really people, the remit this year was and still is survival, we have bought in some top quality players but lets try and keep both feet firmly on the ground.

Comment

9th??? Really people, the remit this year was and still is survival, we have bought in some top quality players but lets try and keep both feet firmly on the ground.
                          Understand your point. I am saying 9th is the most optimistic position.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I totally agree, as good as we've looked with the new signings just surviving in the Premiership has to be the goal right now! It's great to be able to have nice dreams instead of nightmares though!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

id be happy with 17th end of the day we got a good first team injuries suspensions and were suddenly back in trouble
                              too early to be to optomistic

Comment

Working...
                              X