Marvin Emnes anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Emnes anyone?

Been mentioned on this MB a couple times in the recent past.In the absence of Bellamy and Sinclair,I'd love this guy on our left wing. The Dutch 23 year old was a sprinter in his youth,is nearly 6ft tall and strong.He cost 'boro £3.2m in 2008 and I believe only has around 9 months of his contract left.He's scored 8 in 9 and was the Championship player of the month for August.Worth a punt in January?

yep,was posting about him months ago.need some proper dredds in the side.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i am not familiar with him...

Given the players we have bought in so far I like to think Qpr wont go too mad bringing in too many players in jan...maybe one or two!

Next summer is the best time to find out if Qpr attract top young talents...

Comment

He is very good. Smartness, pace, etc.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Don't know huge amounts about him but looked v good in the highlights I saw of Boro's game last weekend and his stats speak for themselves. Mind you, Pat Agyman went through a purple patch. Lets see how he's looking in Jan.

Comment

Hmm....didn't exactly set the world alight when he was loaned out at Swansea last season, though their fans loved him.

Has potential. Possibly worth a cheeky bid in January if out of contract in the summer. I think we need an experienced player up front with some PL "gen" to help Bothroyd, even if only on loan for 6 months.

Comment

He's young and very good. Like another poster said, let's see how he's doing come January.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Hmm....didn't exactly set the world alight when he was loaned out at Swansea last season, though their fans loved him.

Has potential. Possibly worth a cheeky bid in January if out of contract in the summer. I think we need an experienced player up front with some PL "gen" to help Bothroyd, even if only on loan for 6 months.
                Swansea fans loved him because he scored in the sheepshagger derby.

Comment

Working...
                X