Next 3 fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 3 fixtures

all winable. 9 points. 3rd in the table.

We will play the s.cum to consolidate our 3rd place leaving them adrift in 4th. This is how it will be.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

We will play the s.cum to consolidate our 3rd place leaving them adrift in 4th. This is how it will be.
    So you've been doing your calculations again then....

Given the fact we are now Brazil in hoops, have you had to recompute your final table for May yet?

Comment

All very much so mate and i dont think its unrealistic to think we could well walk away with 9 points, however, i dont genuianly think we will tbh.

I think 5 or 7 (with Villa either draw or win, Fulham draw and Blackburn win IMO). Which will give us either 12 or 14 points going into the tough tough (intentionally repeated ) run in of Chelski, Spurs, City n Stoke which, at the start of the season, I would have defiantly taken.

IMO, if we can have 20 points on the board by the turn of the year, we are in a good position to easily survive this year....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Id take 4 points from that lot, however on our current form we have to be looking at all 9!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

Don't get carried away mate. Every game is difficult. However, I think there is a reasonable chance.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X