Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Max You Will Pay For An Away Ticket?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Max You Will Pay For An Away Ticket?.

I have put a £40 ceiling on what i pay for a match ticket.My season ticket works out at £34 a game so i think a £40 max is reasonable.

So won't be at Fulham then and will watch it on Veetle etc..

How about you lot?.

To be honest waited so long will pay whatever asked, dot mean this as a dig but if we all took that view we wouldnt have any fans at some away games

London games will be most expensive and things like wolves yesterday cheap at £32 for me and the boy, but cost £60 in petrol so with London games not involving petrol will be about the same

Comment

Just think it's a p155 take mate to charge over £40 for a game of football.

Working mans game my ar5e.

Comment

18 clubs would go to 40, fulham 2.50 including programme

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Just think it's a p155 take mate to charge over £40 for a game of football.

Working mans game my ar5e.
          Defo not disagreeing with you, bit like I said yest even though my tickets came to £32 plus petrol £60 parking £5 and programme £3 still cost me £100

For me and the boy to say go to arsenal for both cost about £80 plus travel 5 and programme £88 so it's still cheaper then my "cheap" tickets to wolves

Depends on whether you look
          At it as tickets or the day
          Imagine most away days will cost about a £100 when averaging taken into account

Comment

London games should be where we have a cheap day out to counteract the expensive trips up north.

But it's the opposite.

Ticket and train to Wigan can be the same as a ticket at Fulham.

Comment

I think over the season the Prem will be cheaper than the Championship.

Match tickets have been in some cases cheaper than the Championship or similar price plus we have a lot of London games so no money needed for travel.

I can be at Fulham's ground in about 5 mins!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
              X