Goals on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals on Sunday

Anyone got a link to the show or to the Barto and Dezza interview? Missed it due to football.

Cheers

woulnt mind seeing it aswell, gonna check on youtube if i find anything i will post on here.

Comment

derry came across as a legend. He really is a top bloke. Spoke about the sh it he got when denis wise came out and said derry had leaked the team selection. Horrible little runt that wise is and derry said he won't ever forgive the poisioned dwarf for it. Had to leave the club because he got unfair stick from fans.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Something tells me that...

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        derry came across as a legend. He really is a top bloke. Spoke about the sh it he got when denis wise came out and said derry had leaked the team selection. Horrible little runt that wise is and derry said he won't ever forgive the poisioned dwarf for it. Had to leave the club because he got unfair stick from fans.
        Derry will be a fantastic manager and hoping he takes over from NW when the time is right....

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Derry really is a top top man! And Joey, he becomes more and more likeable everytime I see him! Speaks alot of sense.

I thought that Ben Shepard, although I know he has to be seen to be coming across as diplomatic and all, was a right ****** in the way he was questioning Joey and his 3-0 gesture, accusing him of inciting the crowd. Joeys response was brilliant IMO and i couldnt agree more, not just as hes a Ranger now but I have always thought that if the crowd are gunna give abuse, theyve gotta be able take it without having a little whinge. If a crowd are guna holla abuse at a player and constantly chant "Joey joey (or any other relevant players name) whats the score" when winning, then when their sides losing the player in question can remind them the score with his fingers. Its purely banter, he hasnt gone upto the crowd and called them all "fat useless w4nkers" or anything abusive, yet because its Joey he really does seem to get alot of flack for it as though he had said such a thing. But it seems he thrives on that sort of thing so, as long as the poor excuse of a governing body FA dont get involved, long let it carry on.... I find it all very amusing!

Also his comments about "Kelvin" Henry were brilliant, saying how he should just stop giving it large and concentrate on playing because everytime hes played against him he has never turned up and calling him a Sunday league player so true, the lad purely has set out to make a name for himself from being a dirty b4stard, cant do much with a football at all and really isnt a touch on Joey.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...,13990,00.html

Click on the pic of JB underneath the player for his bit re: Henry.
            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Derry really is a top top man! And Joey, he becomes more and more likeable everytime I see him! Speaks alot of sense.

I thought that Ben Shepard, although I know he has to be seen to be coming across as diplomatic and all, was a right ****** in the way he was questioning Joey and his 3-0 gesture, accusing him of inciting the crowd. Joeys response was brilliant IMO and i couldnt agree more, not just as hes a Ranger now but I have always thought that if the crowd are gunna give abuse, theyve gotta be able take it without having a little whinge. If a crowd are guna holla abuse at a player and constantly chant "Joey joey (or any other relevant players name) whats the score" when winning, then when their sides losing the player in question can remind them the score with his fingers. Its purely banter, he hasnt gone upto the crowd and called them all "fat useless w4nkers" or anything abusive, yet because its Joey he really does seem to get alot of flack for it as though he had said such a thing. But it seems he thrives on that sort of thing so, as long as the poor excuse of a governing body FA dont get involved, long let it carry on.... I find it all very amusing!

Also his comments about "Kelvin" Henry were brilliant, saying how he should just stop giving it large and concentrate on playing because everytime hes played against him he has never turned up and calling him a Sunday league player so true, the lad purely has set out to make a name for himself from being a dirty b4stard, cant do much with a football at all and really isnt a touch on Joey.
              well their scoreboards were'nt working matty so joey just thought he would keep em informed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                Derry will be a fantastic manager and hoping he takes over from NW when the time is right....
                I can see Derry becoming Keith Curle's assistant when NW leaves, with NW taking a role upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                X