No announcement yet.

buzzer in a 'free role'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can't carry a striker - particularly a lone striker - who can go 17 games without scoring. i'm sorry, i'm not one of those on here who likes to end a post by saying "end of" as if no one is entitled to a contrary view, but in this case I think it might just be justified...

Comment

Personally thought he was very effective on the right side of midfield after all he did weigh in with 10 goals from there and probably the same number of assists. If that isn't effective I don't know what is.

Comment

he

with his goalscoring capabillities he could easily hit 20 goals a season:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
          This is perhaps where we will disagree but out of the current crop the Striker for me would have to be Ageymang because like Heskey he might not score much but his pace and strength pushes the opposition defensive line 10 yards deeper and that gives the space and time for Vine, Routledge and Buzz to really do the damage, and like under GG the goals will come from midfield
          Agree totally with this - someone else that sees the benefit of Pat. Great analogy with Heskey too (albeit not as good but probably quicker) and imagine what he might turn into if JM can teach him to head the ball too.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Personally thought he was very effective on the right side of midfield after all he did weigh in with 10 goals from there and probably the same number of assists. If that isn't effective I don't know what is.

He did often play out wide, but Buzsaky didn't always play on the flanks. I recall a few games where he was used in a central role. i.e Colchester, Leicester and he was very good and a real danger to the defences.

Baz,
            I agree that Agyemang does have some good qualities other than scoring goals (not many scored). But he lacks good close control, and a lot would depend on the style JM wants to play.

Comment

Agyemang - 8 assists in his last 132 matches doesn't suggest that he'll create a lot for oncoming midfielders.

Comment

Agree. Its admirable to support our players but think some fans have such rose-tinted spectacles. They will cheer the fact that we stick with Agyman then wonder why we have one of the worst scoring records in the league. Yet they wd rather him than someone like Lita, mainly as I understand it because he is meant to be a nicer bloke...

Comment

Working...
                X