WOWSER - Barton on Goals on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOWSER - Barton on Goals on Sunday

Jesus the kettle is on fire OMG. Those who missed it you crazy fools. What a programme

Shepherd is a mug!

Comment

Thought it was good - I can predict that Joey Barton & KELVIN ( don't send each other christmas card this year!!!

Comment

I thought it was awesome. Just hope Barton don't get in trouble over it.

Comment

Barton was right in what he said, but he can't air that sort of opinion on tv without expecting punishment. It's all silly, but them's the rules. Funny to watch, though.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

What was said? dont have sky so couldnt watch it

Comment

He basically said how much he hates 'Kalvin' Henry, and that he ought to stop chirping up off the pitch and try turning up for once. Lots of malice in his words toward the bloke. I make him right, but the FA are so pathetic that he'll get some grief for that.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

For what is worth this is my take on it.

Shepard and Kammy ask Joey the types of questions that most people would want answwers for regarding his behaviour and actions. These questions were not easy questions to answer but they were asked in the right way, Joey didnt shirek any of them, gave honest answers, like he openly admits he likes to wined up people (Mr Henry he points out you spend all your time trying to kick him you forget about how to play football), if you tell him to turn right he will turn left just because he can, he likes being jeered by opposition fans its normal to him, also said he dosnt expect any protection fro the refs as he has made his own boat so he needs to lay in it, as well as admitting his has been a silly boy in the past.

It was also interesting to here a player openly say that if fainting a head butt / punch were another player on the opposite team has lost a little bit of discapline it is his duty to his team mates to make the most of it, to try and give his team the best chance of getting a result. Most players deny this and make excuses up were most real football fans know what the truth is, its just good to actual hear it.

Hearing him talk you can see how trouble follows him and one thing you can not say about him is dont lie, because if you dont like one of the answers to a question you may want to ask him - please dont ask it, as he wont protect you feelings and he will say it as is.
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
                  What was said? dont have sky so couldnt watch it
                  "Kelvin (sic) Henry is always trying to stick his foot in and hurt people. He's been chirping up all week saying he's going to do x, y and z to me and then he let himself down by not showing up on Saturday.

"I really don't like him. I'm going to go on record and say that. Judging from his tackles on me, he doesn't like me either. I'm not going to mince my words.

"He's trying to make a name for himself. He keeps doing interviews saying he's this throwback midfielder who likes a challenge. I embrace the physical aspect of the game, but there's a difference between doing that and trying to make a name for yourself through hurting people.

"Every time I play against him, he's non-existent. It's not the shrewdest move of him to carry it on because he obviously can't handle the situation.

"Every time I play, everywhere I go I run the gauntlet so for me it's quite normal. For me to go to an away ground and get booed and get verbally abused is the norm for me.

"I have to thrive on it. You have to or you perish. There's a sick sort of side to me that would worry if they didn't boo me, but every team I play in it obviously frees other players up.

"I've become hardened to it. It'd be nice to go to other players and get a good reception but it'd be strange too because I'm not really used to it. It's like a pantomime - that's what it gets like."

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/sto..._12384,00.html

Comment

It was a bit of an open mouth moment

Comment

Errrr...I've been more impressed with him than I thought I would be, but there was a moment when I found myself shouting ""FFS, Joey, shut up!!" at the telly screen, cos you get the feeling the media and FA are just waiting for him to drop himself in it.
                      He's like a dog with a bone with the Henry thing -- quite obsessed.
                      And as for the, "If anyone says do, then I don't" thing...anyone heard of oppositional defiant disorder? Not saying he has it, but it really made me wonder!!
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Errrr...I've been more impressed with him than I thought I would be, but there was a moment when I found myself shouting ""FFS, Joey, shut up!!" at the telly screen, cos you get the feeling the media and FA are just waiting for him to drop himself in it.
                        He's like a dog with a bone with the Henry thing -- quite obsessed.
                        And as for the, "If anyone says do, then I don't" thing...anyone heard of oppositional defiant disorder? Not saying he has it, but it really made me wonder!!

Sounds like every scouser i've ever met outspoken, funny but likes to push the boundries.
                        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

We should emmbrace him

Comment

Gutted I missed it boy plays Sunday morning
                            Thing is of he doesn't answer direct questions he will get criticised for shirking it, tbf he is getting so much attention and all the focus is on him he's giving others the opportunity to play minus any pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              We should emmbrace him
                              Personally...I'd love to!
                              :kiss:
                              (If someone had said to me 2 months ago, what do you think of Joey Barton, that is NOT the answer I'd have given then!! But he has charisma...)
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X