Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton not fit to be Captain.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...o-be-a-captain

I know the author is 'a contributor' but what a t*ss*r!
    Here for the weekend.

What a joker. Having a joke with a team mate is wrong now?

Wind up.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

What a ****!

Comment

The plastic bottle at Derry's head was asking a lot during a tv interview. Derry took it well but really had no choice!

Comment

Some one should send him some footage of the great Stan Bowles,he always loved giving the crowd some stick.

Comment

I'm sitting on the fence with this one, not sure how it might develop so we'll see.

He is a confrontational player, which is fine, it's a big boys game and banter is good. What worries me is that he has poor self control which isn't a good attribute for a skipper.

Comment

Wonder if the writer thought the same about Ian Holloway with all his jokes and banter with the players.

Comment

I'm more worried about his reaction at the end with Karl Henry, than having a go at their fans.Don't want to see him get a red after the final whistle.

Comment

I love how joey Barton winds people up!! Couldn't ask for a better captain in my opinion! Proper character, who will be a legend at our club!!
                  I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

I think he'll grow into the role he does have a button that is easily pushed he needs to address that! I thought the 3-0 to the Wolves fans and Derry copping a can to the head was hysterical! I dont know weather Shaun found it amusing but i'm sure he'll get his own back b4 long.
                    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Obviously the writer don't go drinking with our Joey

Comment

Bowles wasn't captain though, Gerry was.

The gesturing to the Wolves fans about the scoreline was fair enough I thought, but it was hardly captain-like behaviour to get involved like he did at the end of the game, with his team-mates having to pull him back.

The jury's out for me over the tweets about Henry and McCarthy.

He clearly still has anger issues but at least he's open and honest enough to admit that and seek help for it. Great player, great character, just not sure if he's traditional captain material. Having said that it brought the best out of Adel last season so hopefully the same will apply to Joey this season.

Comment

The gestures to the crowd were very bowles like. I wonder if our joey has been watching some old vids of stan the man.
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

according to his disciplinary record , in fact he doesnt deserve it.
                            TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                              according to his disciplinary record , in fact he doesnt deserve it.
                              According to being unbeaten, not conversing a goal and looking a classy side in the two games he's captained...I'd say he does. I even think you're boy god has benefitted from it as well. He seems far happier just to play and get on with it now.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X