our current england internationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our current england internationals

isnt it a wonderfull thought that four qpr players could become current internationals,it reminds me of that great era of parkes, clement, gillard,thomas,bowles,and francis,

and with us looking to take a top five positioni have to say thankyou to everyone who has worked so hard to bring us all this success

gianni paladini although heavily critisized he had a dream,and he rightfully or wrongfully set us on the way

briatore absolutely hated but never the less he brought in the mittals

ecclestone,he is the midas man,call it jewishness call it whatever you like but arsenal and spurs have had a massive jewish influence

then comes the greatest little family in the world,the richest family in england
    yes the beautifull mittals

and of course the second best manager in the country behind alex fergusion
    neil warnock

so thankyou so much you incredible people some of you i have sworn at
    i was especially upset at losing jude the cat,but from the bottom of my heart i thank you ,and please forgive my ignorance in not showing my appreciation
    back in the day,but some of our early sigings were not so good

LOVE YOU GEEZERS LETS GET TO THE FA CUP FINAL
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Yeah - see that Arsenal were at it again yesterday.... not a single English player in starting XI I belive and then they have a mare! To me, there has to be a balance if a team's gonna have some heart, soul, passion and resonate with the fans; maybe 50/50 between Brits and overseas is best? Bet Arsenal would kill to have the sort of qualities of likes of Joey or the two Shauns bring to the table.

Comment

Working...
    X